Julianne Hough 'Having a Baby' With Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough has a better way to confirm whether or not she is indeed in relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. During an interview on 104.3 MYfm radio show Valentine in the Morning on Tuesday, July 27, Julianne said, "Didn't you know? We're having a baby!"
However, Julianne quickly responded on her own remarks, afraid that public would take her joke seriously. "Oh God, I can't even say that. That's going to be everywhere," the "Will You Dance With Me?" singer sighed.
Julianne then decided to keep quiet on her and Ryan's romance although they have been together for a few months. While opting to have a low profile relationship, Julianne agreed to be more open about whether or not she will be returning to "Dancing with the Stars".
Julianne revealed that she probably won't return for the next season of the hit show because she will be busy working on upcoming movie "Footloose". And when Ryan was brought back on the discussion, as he was suggested for a potential partner if she was to return, the 22-year-old beauty said, "I'm sure Fox and ABC would love that. He can groove. He's got a little dip here and there."
More Julianne Hough News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes