Julianne Hough 'Having a Baby' With Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough has a better way to confirm whether or not she is indeed in relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. During an interview on 104.3 MYfm radio show Valentine in the Morning on Tuesday, July 27, Julianne said, "Didn't you know? We're having a baby!"
However, Julianne quickly responded on her own remarks, afraid that public would take her joke seriously. "Oh God, I can't even say that. That's going to be everywhere," the "Will You Dance With Me?" singer sighed.
Julianne then decided to keep quiet on her and Ryan's romance although they have been together for a few months. While opting to have a low profile relationship, Julianne agreed to be more open about whether or not she will be returning to "Dancing with the Stars".
Julianne revealed that she probably won't return for the next season of the hit show because she will be busy working on upcoming movie "Footloose". And when Ryan was brought back on the discussion, as he was suggested for a potential partner if she was to return, the 22-year-old beauty said, "I'm sure Fox and ABC would love that. He can groove. He's got a little dip here and there."
More Julianne Hough News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia