Julianne Hough 'Having a Baby' With Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough has a better way to confirm whether or not she is indeed in relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. During an interview on 104.3 MYfm radio show Valentine in the Morning on Tuesday, July 27, Julianne said, "Didn't you know? We're having a baby!"
However, Julianne quickly responded on her own remarks, afraid that public would take her joke seriously. "Oh God, I can't even say that. That's going to be everywhere," the "Will You Dance With Me?" singer sighed.
Julianne then decided to keep quiet on her and Ryan's romance although they have been together for a few months. While opting to have a low profile relationship, Julianne agreed to be more open about whether or not she will be returning to "Dancing with the Stars".
Julianne revealed that she probably won't return for the next season of the hit show because she will be busy working on upcoming movie "Footloose". And when Ryan was brought back on the discussion, as he was suggested for a potential partner if she was to return, the 22-year-old beauty said, "I'm sure Fox and ABC would love that. He can groove. He's got a little dip here and there."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle