Julianne Hough 'Having a Baby' With Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough has a better way to confirm whether or not she is indeed in relationship with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest. During an interview on 104.3 MYfm radio show Valentine in the Morning on Tuesday, July 27, Julianne said, "Didn't you know? We're having a baby!"
However, Julianne quickly responded on her own remarks, afraid that public would take her joke seriously. "Oh God, I can't even say that. That's going to be everywhere," the "Will You Dance With Me?" singer sighed.
Julianne then decided to keep quiet on her and Ryan's romance although they have been together for a few months. While opting to have a low profile relationship, Julianne agreed to be more open about whether or not she will be returning to "Dancing with the Stars".
Julianne revealed that she probably won't return for the next season of the hit show because she will be busy working on upcoming movie "Footloose". And when Ryan was brought back on the discussion, as he was suggested for a potential partner if she was to return, the 22-year-old beauty said, "I'm sure Fox and ABC would love that. He can groove. He's got a little dip here and there."
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne