'The Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek and 'Shocking' Outcome
At the end of "The Bachelorette: Men Tell-All" special, a sneak peek of the sixth season finale was played. Ali Fedotowsky and the final two, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton are in Bora Bora, vacationing with Ali's family. The boys have trouble facing Ali's dad who turns out to be quite protective and skeptic of the whole speedy engagement thing.
ABC said on Tuesday, July 27 that this season will have a "shocking outcome" and a "last minute, heart-wrenching decision" that "forever" changed the lives of Ali, Roberto and Chris. The network did not go on details, but said that Roberto and Chris would be back "to sit with Ali and talk about the shocking outcome" at the season's "After the Final Rose" special airing right after the two-hour finale.
More confusingly, Frank will be back in the picture for he is also going to be in "After the Final Rose". ABC added, "For the first time ever, an unexpected turn of events leaves (Ali) risking it all for love."
"The Bachelorette" season finale airs on Monday, August 2 on ABC beginning at 8/7c.
More The Bachelorette News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign