'The Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek and 'Shocking' Outcome
At the end of "The Bachelorette: Men Tell-All" special, a sneak peek of the sixth season finale was played. Ali Fedotowsky and the final two, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton are in Bora Bora, vacationing with Ali's family. The boys have trouble facing Ali's dad who turns out to be quite protective and skeptic of the whole speedy engagement thing.
ABC said on Tuesday, July 27 that this season will have a "shocking outcome" and a "last minute, heart-wrenching decision" that "forever" changed the lives of Ali, Roberto and Chris. The network did not go on details, but said that Roberto and Chris would be back "to sit with Ali and talk about the shocking outcome" at the season's "After the Final Rose" special airing right after the two-hour finale.
More confusingly, Frank will be back in the picture for he is also going to be in "After the Final Rose". ABC added, "For the first time ever, an unexpected turn of events leaves (Ali) risking it all for love."
"The Bachelorette" season finale airs on Monday, August 2 on ABC beginning at 8/7c.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick