'The Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek and 'Shocking' Outcome
At the end of "The Bachelorette: Men Tell-All" special, a sneak peek of the sixth season finale was played. Ali Fedotowsky and the final two, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton are in Bora Bora, vacationing with Ali's family. The boys have trouble facing Ali's dad who turns out to be quite protective and skeptic of the whole speedy engagement thing.
ABC said on Tuesday, July 27 that this season will have a "shocking outcome" and a "last minute, heart-wrenching decision" that "forever" changed the lives of Ali, Roberto and Chris. The network did not go on details, but said that Roberto and Chris would be back "to sit with Ali and talk about the shocking outcome" at the season's "After the Final Rose" special airing right after the two-hour finale.
More confusingly, Frank will be back in the picture for he is also going to be in "After the Final Rose". ABC added, "For the first time ever, an unexpected turn of events leaves (Ali) risking it all for love."
"The Bachelorette" season finale airs on Monday, August 2 on ABC beginning at 8/7c.
More The Bachelorette News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media