'Step Up 3-D' Hits Amsterdam for World Premiere
After wrapping up "Step Up 3-D", the cast and crew of the film hit the street for promotional effort. On Monday, July 26, a world premiere was held at the Pathe Arena in Amsterdam, Holland though the film is set in New York City.
There were not many cast who were pictured on the red carpet that evening but the event still had lead stars Sharni Vinson and Rick Malambri among the attendees. The Australian model/dancer looked sexy in her strapless short dress while the depicter of Luke donned a white and black outfit.
Malambri additionally brought his spouse Lisa Malambri to the special screening. Together with Vinson, the 28-year-old actor was later pictured alongside director Jon Chu.
A day prior to the world premiere, a Step Up 3D Dance Event was held at Hotel Arena in Amsterdam. Judges comprising of Jon Chu, Rick Malambri, Sharni Vinson and Bobby Boermans picked the best one among six dancers to join the World Championships Streetdance in England.
"Step Up 3-D" which is made as the follow-up to "Step Up 2 the Streets" follows a tight-knit group of street dancers which teams up with NYU freshman Moose and find themselves pitted against the world's best breakdancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever. The drama musical will hit 3-D theaters in the U.S. on August 6.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack