'Step Up 3-D' Hits Amsterdam for World Premiere
After wrapping up "Step Up 3-D", the cast and crew of the film hit the street for promotional effort. On Monday, July 26, a world premiere was held at the Pathe Arena in Amsterdam, Holland though the film is set in New York City.
There were not many cast who were pictured on the red carpet that evening but the event still had lead stars Sharni Vinson and Rick Malambri among the attendees. The Australian model/dancer looked sexy in her strapless short dress while the depicter of Luke donned a white and black outfit.
Malambri additionally brought his spouse Lisa Malambri to the special screening. Together with Vinson, the 28-year-old actor was later pictured alongside director Jon Chu.
A day prior to the world premiere, a Step Up 3D Dance Event was held at Hotel Arena in Amsterdam. Judges comprising of Jon Chu, Rick Malambri, Sharni Vinson and Bobby Boermans picked the best one among six dancers to join the World Championships Streetdance in England.
"Step Up 3-D" which is made as the follow-up to "Step Up 2 the Streets" follows a tight-knit group of street dancers which teams up with NYU freshman Moose and find themselves pitted against the world's best breakdancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever. The drama musical will hit 3-D theaters in the U.S. on August 6.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?