First Look at Penelope Cruz and Geoffrey Rush in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4'
Few months ago, Penelope Cruz was announced to be cast in "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". On Monday, July 26, the Spanish actress has been spotted hitting the set of the movie in Hawaii to film her part with Johnny Depp.
Cruz was seen donning a black hat, knee length boots and a long maroon coat when she was pictured holding hands with Depp to shoot their scene. In the upcoming film, the 36-year-old beauty will portray a new love interest of Jack Sparrow.
Also seen hitting the set on the island of Maui that day was Geoffrey Rush who reprises his role as Captain Barbossa. He donned his blue coat and white gloves while holding what looks like a crutch. Kevin R. McNally who still portrays Gibbs was additionally pictured around the filming location.
In "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", Jack Sparrow will cross paths with a woman from his past, but he's not sure if it's love - or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard, Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn't know who to fear more: Blackbeard or the woman from his past.
Rob Marshall tackles the helming duty for this fourth installment of Walt Disney Pictures adventure film franchise, while Jerry Bruckheimer still serves as producer. The action comedy movie is expected to arrive in U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3