Selena Gomez Hits 'Lopez Tonight' Without Her Voice
Selena Gomez, who just turned 18 on Thursday, July 22, made an appearance on "Lopez Tonight" on Monday night, July 26 in Los Angeles. Sadly, Selena, who has her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" opened in U.S. theaters on July 23, didn't bring her voice along with her.
Wearing a black cocktail dress, matching heels and a stunning messy curly hairstyle, Selena turned to a handy-dandy Dynavox machine and a dry-erase board to help her talking to the show host and comedian George Lopez. Additionally, Dynavox have donated their machine in Selena's name to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.
George first informed the audience that Selena lost her voice that morning and he was grateful that the Disney star still came despite the condition. George later asked about Selena's fellow star Justin Bieber, telling the audience that Justin once asked her to take off her shoes when they were about to perform together because Selena is taller than him.
Selena, who described Justin as her "little brother", shared, "[I told him] 'I'm not going to take off my heels. You're short, embrace it'," which then invited laughter from the audience.
Beside sharing about losing her voice at the show, Selena also took it on her Twitter pager, writing "This sucks... My throat is sick. I'm not, my throat is."
Selena Gomez on "Lopez Tonight" Without Her Voice:
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie