Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted on Another Date
Although an insider recently ruled out rumors mentioning Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were an item, the two stars, however, have fueled the speculations that they might be more than friends. Joe and Ashley have had another delightful date on Monday, July 26, Los Angeles Times reported.
According to the site, Joe and Ashley were caught in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe. Though the eatery offers lots of outdoor garden seating, Joe and Ashley preferred to sit indoors. The "Twilight" saga actress was said sporting sunglasses and sitting opposite the Jonas Brothers star.
Joe and Ashley were first romantically linked after the two were spotted having "a very romantic night at The Ivy" in London in early July. However, a well-placed source shot down the dating speculations after revealing "Ashley has been dating [actor] Brock Kelly. Joe has been trying to date Ashley for awhile now, but it looks like it's never going to work out for him."
Joe Jonas previously dated big stars like Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato. Meanwhile, Ashley Greene was previously in relationships with "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford and Jared Followill from Kings of Leon.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56