Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted on Another Date
Although an insider recently ruled out rumors mentioning Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were an item, the two stars, however, have fueled the speculations that they might be more than friends. Joe and Ashley have had another delightful date on Monday, July 26, Los Angeles Times reported.
According to the site, Joe and Ashley were caught in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe. Though the eatery offers lots of outdoor garden seating, Joe and Ashley preferred to sit indoors. The "Twilight" saga actress was said sporting sunglasses and sitting opposite the Jonas Brothers star.
Joe and Ashley were first romantically linked after the two were spotted having "a very romantic night at The Ivy" in London in early July. However, a well-placed source shot down the dating speculations after revealing "Ashley has been dating [actor] Brock Kelly. Joe has been trying to date Ashley for awhile now, but it looks like it's never going to work out for him."
Joe Jonas previously dated big stars like Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato. Meanwhile, Ashley Greene was previously in relationships with "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford and Jared Followill from Kings of Leon.
More Joe Jonas News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?