Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted on Another Date
Although an insider recently ruled out rumors mentioning Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were an item, the two stars, however, have fueled the speculations that they might be more than friends. Joe and Ashley have had another delightful date on Monday, July 26, Los Angeles Times reported.
According to the site, Joe and Ashley were caught in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe. Though the eatery offers lots of outdoor garden seating, Joe and Ashley preferred to sit indoors. The "Twilight" saga actress was said sporting sunglasses and sitting opposite the Jonas Brothers star.
Joe and Ashley were first romantically linked after the two were spotted having "a very romantic night at The Ivy" in London in early July. However, a well-placed source shot down the dating speculations after revealing "Ashley has been dating [actor] Brock Kelly. Joe has been trying to date Ashley for awhile now, but it looks like it's never going to work out for him."
Joe Jonas previously dated big stars like Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato. Meanwhile, Ashley Greene was previously in relationships with "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford and Jared Followill from Kings of Leon.
More Joe Jonas News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest