Angelina Jolie Joins Twitter but Still Blocks Her Account
Angelina Jolie is officially joining Twitter, Us Magazine reported. However, fans have to wait a little longer to read messages posted on the account because the 35-year-old actress has locked her Twitter page and might start tweeting later this year.
On why Jolie, who has no followers and is not following anyone yet, protected her account, a source told the site, "Jolie had her people obtain the account for her so no one else could have that username." The source further said, "There was actually someone else using @AngelinaJolie but Angelina requested the account suspended and took it over."
The insider then mentioned that Jolie might only be active on the micro blogging site "later this year." Though so, fans should not expect the girlfriend of Brad Pitt to dish out about her six children and romance life with the actor as the insider stated, "If she uses it, it will be for charity-related items or sharing links."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3