Angelina Jolie Joins Twitter but Still Blocks Her Account
Angelina Jolie is officially joining Twitter, Us Magazine reported. However, fans have to wait a little longer to read messages posted on the account because the 35-year-old actress has locked her Twitter page and might start tweeting later this year.
On why Jolie, who has no followers and is not following anyone yet, protected her account, a source told the site, "Jolie had her people obtain the account for her so no one else could have that username." The source further said, "There was actually someone else using @AngelinaJolie but Angelina requested the account suspended and took it over."
The insider then mentioned that Jolie might only be active on the micro blogging site "later this year." Though so, fans should not expect the girlfriend of Brad Pitt to dish out about her six children and romance life with the actor as the insider stated, "If she uses it, it will be for charity-related items or sharing links."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'