Angelina Jolie Joins Twitter but Still Blocks Her Account
Angelina Jolie is officially joining Twitter, Us Magazine reported. However, fans have to wait a little longer to read messages posted on the account because the 35-year-old actress has locked her Twitter page and might start tweeting later this year.
On why Jolie, who has no followers and is not following anyone yet, protected her account, a source told the site, "Jolie had her people obtain the account for her so no one else could have that username." The source further said, "There was actually someone else using @AngelinaJolie but Angelina requested the account suspended and took it over."
The insider then mentioned that Jolie might only be active on the micro blogging site "later this year." Though so, fans should not expect the girlfriend of Brad Pitt to dish out about her six children and romance life with the actor as the insider stated, "If she uses it, it will be for charity-related items or sharing links."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch