Angelina Jolie Joins Twitter but Still Blocks Her Account
Angelina Jolie is officially joining Twitter, Us Magazine reported. However, fans have to wait a little longer to read messages posted on the account because the 35-year-old actress has locked her Twitter page and might start tweeting later this year.
On why Jolie, who has no followers and is not following anyone yet, protected her account, a source told the site, "Jolie had her people obtain the account for her so no one else could have that username." The source further said, "There was actually someone else using @AngelinaJolie but Angelina requested the account suspended and took it over."
The insider then mentioned that Jolie might only be active on the micro blogging site "later this year." Though so, fans should not expect the girlfriend of Brad Pitt to dish out about her six children and romance life with the actor as the insider stated, "If she uses it, it will be for charity-related items or sharing links."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'