Angelina Jolie Joins Twitter but Still Blocks Her Account
Angelina Jolie is officially joining Twitter, Us Magazine reported. However, fans have to wait a little longer to read messages posted on the account because the 35-year-old actress has locked her Twitter page and might start tweeting later this year.
On why Jolie, who has no followers and is not following anyone yet, protected her account, a source told the site, "Jolie had her people obtain the account for her so no one else could have that username." The source further said, "There was actually someone else using @AngelinaJolie but Angelina requested the account suspended and took it over."
The insider then mentioned that Jolie might only be active on the micro blogging site "later this year." Though so, fans should not expect the girlfriend of Brad Pitt to dish out about her six children and romance life with the actor as the insider stated, "If she uses it, it will be for charity-related items or sharing links."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris