Rep: Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Romance Rumor Is 'Fabricated'
A rep for Shia LaBeouf has angrily shot down report that the 24-year-old actor has fallen for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, his co-star in "Transformers 3". The rep hit back at the rumor, telling Gossip Cop the story is "completely fabricated".
Shia and Rosie's romance rumor was first reported by National Enquirer. The America's tabloid claimed the two stars, who have started filming the third installment of the sci-fi movie, recently enjoyed a cozy dinner although Shia is still in relationship with girlfriend Carey Mulligan. The "I, Robot" actor was further reported sending the sexy model-turned-actress flowers following the dinner date.
According to the tabloid, both Shia and Rosie's lovers were apparently aware of the situation. Shia's "on-set crush has landed him in hot water with Rosie's beau, actor Jason Statham," while Shia's girlfriend Carey "isn't thrilled, either" and was described as "livid". Jason, in the meantime, "warned Shia: 'No more off-set meetings - or else!' ", and Shia was said "getting wise and backing off Rosie."
While Shia and Rosie's off-screen crush story is "completely fabricated," the two stars, however, will be seen falling for each other on the forthcoming movie. Rosie plays Shia's love interest, replacing Megan Fox who quit the franchise back in May. Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will still be seen in the project, while John Malkovich, Frances McDormand and Ken Jeong become the newcomers.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs