Rep: Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Romance Rumor Is 'Fabricated'
A rep for Shia LaBeouf has angrily shot down report that the 24-year-old actor has fallen for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, his co-star in "Transformers 3". The rep hit back at the rumor, telling Gossip Cop the story is "completely fabricated".
Shia and Rosie's romance rumor was first reported by National Enquirer. The America's tabloid claimed the two stars, who have started filming the third installment of the sci-fi movie, recently enjoyed a cozy dinner although Shia is still in relationship with girlfriend Carey Mulligan. The "I, Robot" actor was further reported sending the sexy model-turned-actress flowers following the dinner date.
According to the tabloid, both Shia and Rosie's lovers were apparently aware of the situation. Shia's "on-set crush has landed him in hot water with Rosie's beau, actor Jason Statham," while Shia's girlfriend Carey "isn't thrilled, either" and was described as "livid". Jason, in the meantime, "warned Shia: 'No more off-set meetings - or else!' ", and Shia was said "getting wise and backing off Rosie."
While Shia and Rosie's off-screen crush story is "completely fabricated," the two stars, however, will be seen falling for each other on the forthcoming movie. Rosie plays Shia's love interest, replacing Megan Fox who quit the franchise back in May. Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will still be seen in the project, while John Malkovich, Frances McDormand and Ken Jeong become the newcomers.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her