Pictures: Justin Bieber Wows Sold-Out Audience in Las Vegas
Justin Bieber continues spreading his Fever while traveling across North America for My World tour. Three days after performing in California, the 16-year-old pop singer took the stage of The Theatre for Performing Arts at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on July 24.
Singing hit singles like "Baby", "One Less Lonely Girl" and more, Bieber charmed the sold-out crowd with high energy performances as well as his flawless vocal and boyish look. He tweeted after the gig, "What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas...except in my case where everyone at the show saw everything :) Thanks VEGAS for always showing love!"
From Las Vegas, Nevada, Justin Bieber flew to Glendale, Arizona on Sunday, July 25 to perform for his fans at jobing.com Arena. The first leg of this traveling show will be wrapped in September. Remaining dates can be found on his MySpace.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture