Demi Lovato Won't Change to Raunchy Act Like Miley Cyrus
Demi Lovato has no interest in following the footsteps of fellow Disney teen star Miley Cyrus. While Miley used her new effort "Can't Be Tamed" to ditch her clean image, the "Sonny with a Chance" beauty insisted she won't do such thing.
"I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically," she told E! Online at the recent VH1's Do Something Awards. "It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now. It's going to be very Demi." On how it will show her evolution as a "more mature" girl, she explained, "It's definitely grown up, but in a classy way."
In the same occasion, she also spared time to talk to MTV, dishing more about her plan for a third album. "[I'm] trying to approach a different route, doing a new sound," she said. "I'm really excited. It'll be fun. It's more R&B/pop. I'm trying to bring out my inner 'soul'; a new side of Demi. I'm straying away from the rock this time."
While working on the new record, Demi Lovato is touring with Jonas Brothers and the other cast of "Camp Rock" to promote the TV movie's sequel "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". In the small screen project which will premiere on September 3, she also contributes some songs for soundtracks, two of which she sings with ex-boyfriend / on-screen love interest Joe Jonas.
More Demi Lovato News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'