Demi Lovato Won't Change to Raunchy Act Like Miley Cyrus
Demi Lovato has no interest in following the footsteps of fellow Disney teen star Miley Cyrus. While Miley used her new effort "Can't Be Tamed" to ditch her clean image, the "Sonny with a Chance" beauty insisted she won't do such thing.
"I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically," she told E! Online at the recent VH1's Do Something Awards. "It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now. It's going to be very Demi." On how it will show her evolution as a "more mature" girl, she explained, "It's definitely grown up, but in a classy way."
In the same occasion, she also spared time to talk to MTV, dishing more about her plan for a third album. "[I'm] trying to approach a different route, doing a new sound," she said. "I'm really excited. It'll be fun. It's more R&B/pop. I'm trying to bring out my inner 'soul'; a new side of Demi. I'm straying away from the rock this time."
While working on the new record, Demi Lovato is touring with Jonas Brothers and the other cast of "Camp Rock" to promote the TV movie's sequel "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". In the small screen project which will premiere on September 3, she also contributes some songs for soundtracks, two of which she sings with ex-boyfriend / on-screen love interest Joe Jonas.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3