Demi Lovato Won't Change to Raunchy Act Like Miley Cyrus
Demi Lovato has no interest in following the footsteps of fellow Disney teen star Miley Cyrus. While Miley used her new effort "Can't Be Tamed" to ditch her clean image, the "Sonny with a Chance" beauty insisted she won't do such thing.
"I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically," she told E! Online at the recent VH1's Do Something Awards. "It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now. It's going to be very Demi." On how it will show her evolution as a "more mature" girl, she explained, "It's definitely grown up, but in a classy way."
In the same occasion, she also spared time to talk to MTV, dishing more about her plan for a third album. "[I'm] trying to approach a different route, doing a new sound," she said. "I'm really excited. It'll be fun. It's more R&B/pop. I'm trying to bring out my inner 'soul'; a new side of Demi. I'm straying away from the rock this time."
While working on the new record, Demi Lovato is touring with Jonas Brothers and the other cast of "Camp Rock" to promote the TV movie's sequel "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". In the small screen project which will premiere on September 3, she also contributes some songs for soundtracks, two of which she sings with ex-boyfriend / on-screen love interest Joe Jonas.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri