Pictures: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Attend 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit
Parents-to-be Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz made their way to the Hamptons on Saturday, July 24 where Beatz was honored at the 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit at Russell Simmons' East Hampton estate in New York. Keys looked stunning in a strapless brown dress with her baby-bump shown, while Beatz opted a formal look in a white suit.
Keys and Beatz are currently expecting their first child together and having a wedding on the horizon. Beside the happy couple, the fund-raising event drew other big names such as John Legend, Deepak Chopra and Amber Rose.
Legend hit the event along with his girlfriend Christine Teigen. The "Ordinary People" hitmaker sported a white T-shirt and dark trousers, while Teigen looked stunning in a matching knitted blouse and flowing hair. Indian-American physician Chopra, in the meantime, donned a bright yellow shirt, while Rose went lovely in a pink long dress.
Anthony Anderson served as the host at the event which was also attended by Kourtney Kardashian, Kelly Bensimon and Selita Ebanks. Art for Life East Hampton itself is Rush Philanthropic's primary annual fund-raising outreach to friends and supporters. The foundation, which was launched in 2000, is dedicated to providing disadvantaged urban youth with significant arts exposure, access and education as well as providing exhibition opportunities to early and mid-career artists and artists of color.
More Alicia Keys News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?