Pictures: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Attend 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit
Parents-to-be Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz made their way to the Hamptons on Saturday, July 24 where Beatz was honored at the 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit at Russell Simmons' East Hampton estate in New York. Keys looked stunning in a strapless brown dress with her baby-bump shown, while Beatz opted a formal look in a white suit.
Keys and Beatz are currently expecting their first child together and having a wedding on the horizon. Beside the happy couple, the fund-raising event drew other big names such as John Legend, Deepak Chopra and Amber Rose.
Legend hit the event along with his girlfriend Christine Teigen. The "Ordinary People" hitmaker sported a white T-shirt and dark trousers, while Teigen looked stunning in a matching knitted blouse and flowing hair. Indian-American physician Chopra, in the meantime, donned a bright yellow shirt, while Rose went lovely in a pink long dress.
Anthony Anderson served as the host at the event which was also attended by Kourtney Kardashian, Kelly Bensimon and Selita Ebanks. Art for Life East Hampton itself is Rush Philanthropic's primary annual fund-raising outreach to friends and supporters. The foundation, which was launched in 2000, is dedicated to providing disadvantaged urban youth with significant arts exposure, access and education as well as providing exhibition opportunities to early and mid-career artists and artists of color.
More Alicia Keys News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama