Pictures: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Attend 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit
Parents-to-be Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz made their way to the Hamptons on Saturday, July 24 where Beatz was honored at the 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit at Russell Simmons' East Hampton estate in New York. Keys looked stunning in a strapless brown dress with her baby-bump shown, while Beatz opted a formal look in a white suit.
Keys and Beatz are currently expecting their first child together and having a wedding on the horizon. Beside the happy couple, the fund-raising event drew other big names such as John Legend, Deepak Chopra and Amber Rose.
Legend hit the event along with his girlfriend Christine Teigen. The "Ordinary People" hitmaker sported a white T-shirt and dark trousers, while Teigen looked stunning in a matching knitted blouse and flowing hair. Indian-American physician Chopra, in the meantime, donned a bright yellow shirt, while Rose went lovely in a pink long dress.
Anthony Anderson served as the host at the event which was also attended by Kourtney Kardashian, Kelly Bensimon and Selita Ebanks. Art for Life East Hampton itself is Rush Philanthropic's primary annual fund-raising outreach to friends and supporters. The foundation, which was launched in 2000, is dedicated to providing disadvantaged urban youth with significant arts exposure, access and education as well as providing exhibition opportunities to early and mid-career artists and artists of color.
More Alicia Keys News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent