Pictures: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Attend 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit
Parents-to-be Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz made their way to the Hamptons on Saturday, July 24 where Beatz was honored at the 11th Annual Art for Life Benefit at Russell Simmons' East Hampton estate in New York. Keys looked stunning in a strapless brown dress with her baby-bump shown, while Beatz opted a formal look in a white suit.
Keys and Beatz are currently expecting their first child together and having a wedding on the horizon. Beside the happy couple, the fund-raising event drew other big names such as John Legend, Deepak Chopra and Amber Rose.
Legend hit the event along with his girlfriend Christine Teigen. The "Ordinary People" hitmaker sported a white T-shirt and dark trousers, while Teigen looked stunning in a matching knitted blouse and flowing hair. Indian-American physician Chopra, in the meantime, donned a bright yellow shirt, while Rose went lovely in a pink long dress.
Anthony Anderson served as the host at the event which was also attended by Kourtney Kardashian, Kelly Bensimon and Selita Ebanks. Art for Life East Hampton itself is Rush Philanthropic's primary annual fund-raising outreach to friends and supporters. The foundation, which was launched in 2000, is dedicated to providing disadvantaged urban youth with significant arts exposure, access and education as well as providing exhibition opportunities to early and mid-career artists and artists of color.
More Alicia Keys News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked