Ex-Girlfriend: Reg Traviss Dating Amy Winehouse to Get Publicity for His Film
Amy Winehouse might not like hearing that her director boyfriend Reg Traviss used her for publicity. Reg's ex-girlfriend, saucy burlesque stripper Raven Isis, has waded in Amy and Reg's romance, telling News of the World that the helmer is with Amy only to get publicity for his movie.
"Amy needs to know she is being used by him. We were madly in love and he threw it all away to be with her just because she's famous," Raven insisted. "And he doesn't even like brunettes - especially with fake boobs and a rubbish fake tan."
25-year-old Raven further claimed that Reg was not as nice as Amy thought he was, stating "He's not the Mr Nice Guy Amy and her family think he is. In fact, he's calculating and knows exactly that her fame will raise his own profile."
Raven was left heartbroken after back in June, Reg told her he had been pictured with Amy. Amy was said grabbing Reg's hand when the two left a restaurant. "I actually believed him as I know she's a bit nuts," Raven said.
However, things were not getting better for Raven. Following the outing, Amy and Reg were reported to be in a relationship. Raven recalled, "When I confronted him he said they were friends and that he was angry that she was telling everyone they were an item."
According to Raven, Reg later begged her to keep their relationship a secret because he needed the publicity for his debut film "Psychosis" and promised to ditch Amy after the movie's premiere, which passed two weeks ago.
Learning that Reg was still seeing Amy, Raven claimed she dumped Reg, saying "He's a fame-hungry cheat and I can never forgive him for doing this. But she should know that since I dumped him he has bombarded me with texts every day asking to see me."
"I know he will ditch her as soon as he has got the fame he wants," Raven added. "And I would put money on the fact that he will be coming back to me with his tail between his legs. But he hasn't got a chance in hell."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences