Comic Con 2010: 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Panel Opens Discussion for Fifth Movie
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" took part in 2010 San Diego Comic Con on Saturday, July 24 and brought the stars, Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller, and director Paul W.S. Anderson to the panel. It was kicked off with the screening of the previously seen trailer, but this time it was shown in 3-D.
After some discussions, they presented a clip which picks up a scene briefly seen in the trailer. The clip features the fight between Alice, Claire and The Executioner from the Resident Evil 5 video game.
They were later back to Q&A session during which the possibility of fifth "Resident Evil" movie was discussed. Anderson stated there were no official plans for a fifth film right now, but if there is, he already has a vision of who will be showing up. He then explained that he wanted Leon S. Kennedy to appear in the next installment as he did not manage to bring him in "Resident Evil: Afterlife".
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" will revolve around Alice, who continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety in a world ravaged by a virus infection, where its victims are turned into the Undead. This sci-fi thriller will hit 3-D theaters in the U.S. starting September 10.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!