Kim Kardashian Begs Fan to Shun Full Body Surgery to Look Like Her
Kim Kardashian loves to become a role model for many young women but she doesn't like it when her fans turn themselves into exactly like her. After finding out that one of her devotees was set for a full body surgery, wanting to look more like her, the 29-year-old reality TV star quickly responded.
"NO," Kim wrote, addressing to the fan's tweet which read, "I'm getting head 2 toe plastic surgery next week 2 look like @kimkardashian so my husband won't leave me. He worships her." The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star again convinced her fan, tweeting "Pls dont. Ur husband should love u 4 who u are!"
"Don't try 2 b someone else. Im sure u are beautiful inside & out! Just as u are," Kim continued. "Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself... be happy with who u are! Someone will appreciate and adore u just as you are."
Kim, however, didn't mind if fans look to her for inspiration on how to dress. She recently posted a message on her micro-blogging site, stating that she was pleased with young Disney star Demi Lovato looking to her for her style inspiration.
"I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration," Kim tweeted. "Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder