Kim Kardashian Begs Fan to Shun Full Body Surgery to Look Like Her
Kim Kardashian loves to become a role model for many young women but she doesn't like it when her fans turn themselves into exactly like her. After finding out that one of her devotees was set for a full body surgery, wanting to look more like her, the 29-year-old reality TV star quickly responded.
"NO," Kim wrote, addressing to the fan's tweet which read, "I'm getting head 2 toe plastic surgery next week 2 look like @kimkardashian so my husband won't leave me. He worships her." The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star again convinced her fan, tweeting "Pls dont. Ur husband should love u 4 who u are!"
"Don't try 2 b someone else. Im sure u are beautiful inside & out! Just as u are," Kim continued. "Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself... be happy with who u are! Someone will appreciate and adore u just as you are."
Kim, however, didn't mind if fans look to her for inspiration on how to dress. She recently posted a message on her micro-blogging site, stating that she was pleased with young Disney star Demi Lovato looking to her for her style inspiration.
"I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration," Kim tweeted. "Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame