Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Doing a Little Better' but Still Critical
Zsa Zsa Gabor was in health scare as her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said on Friday, July 23, that the actress was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors. However, on Saturday, von Anhalt revealed his wife was "doing a little better" but remains in critical condition, Los Angeles Times reported.
Gabor, who has been staying at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since falling and injuring her right side during a stumble at her Beverly Hills home on July 17, received a blood transfusion on Friday night. Von Anhalt further said that the "Touch of Evil" star was able to speak a few words but could not yet respond to question.
Following the bone-breaking fall, Gabor had a successful hip replacement surgery. Though so, after the surgery, Gabor "wasn't talking" and "wasn't aware of what was going on", her publicist John Blanchette said. Blanchette added, as quoted by the site, "It wasn't a normal recovery, and the doctors were concerned."
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt