Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Doing a Little Better' but Still Critical
Zsa Zsa Gabor was in health scare as her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said on Friday, July 23, that the actress was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors. However, on Saturday, von Anhalt revealed his wife was "doing a little better" but remains in critical condition, Los Angeles Times reported.
Gabor, who has been staying at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since falling and injuring her right side during a stumble at her Beverly Hills home on July 17, received a blood transfusion on Friday night. Von Anhalt further said that the "Touch of Evil" star was able to speak a few words but could not yet respond to question.
Following the bone-breaking fall, Gabor had a successful hip replacement surgery. Though so, after the surgery, Gabor "wasn't talking" and "wasn't aware of what was going on", her publicist John Blanchette said. Blanchette added, as quoted by the site, "It wasn't a normal recovery, and the doctors were concerned."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri