Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Doing a Little Better' but Still Critical
Zsa Zsa Gabor was in health scare as her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said on Friday, July 23, that the actress was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors. However, on Saturday, von Anhalt revealed his wife was "doing a little better" but remains in critical condition, Los Angeles Times reported.
Gabor, who has been staying at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since falling and injuring her right side during a stumble at her Beverly Hills home on July 17, received a blood transfusion on Friday night. Von Anhalt further said that the "Touch of Evil" star was able to speak a few words but could not yet respond to question.
Following the bone-breaking fall, Gabor had a successful hip replacement surgery. Though so, after the surgery, Gabor "wasn't talking" and "wasn't aware of what was going on", her publicist John Blanchette said. Blanchette added, as quoted by the site, "It wasn't a normal recovery, and the doctors were concerned."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer