Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Doing a Little Better' but Still Critical
Zsa Zsa Gabor was in health scare as her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said on Friday, July 23, that the actress was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors. However, on Saturday, von Anhalt revealed his wife was "doing a little better" but remains in critical condition, Los Angeles Times reported.
Gabor, who has been staying at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since falling and injuring her right side during a stumble at her Beverly Hills home on July 17, received a blood transfusion on Friday night. Von Anhalt further said that the "Touch of Evil" star was able to speak a few words but could not yet respond to question.
Following the bone-breaking fall, Gabor had a successful hip replacement surgery. Though so, after the surgery, Gabor "wasn't talking" and "wasn't aware of what was going on", her publicist John Blanchette said. Blanchette added, as quoted by the site, "It wasn't a normal recovery, and the doctors were concerned."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?