Zsa Zsa Gabor 'Doing a Little Better' but Still Critical
Zsa Zsa Gabor was in health scare as her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said on Friday, July 23, that the actress was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors. However, on Saturday, von Anhalt revealed his wife was "doing a little better" but remains in critical condition, Los Angeles Times reported.
Gabor, who has been staying at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since falling and injuring her right side during a stumble at her Beverly Hills home on July 17, received a blood transfusion on Friday night. Von Anhalt further said that the "Touch of Evil" star was able to speak a few words but could not yet respond to question.
Following the bone-breaking fall, Gabor had a successful hip replacement surgery. Though so, after the surgery, Gabor "wasn't talking" and "wasn't aware of what was going on", her publicist John Blanchette said. Blanchette added, as quoted by the site, "It wasn't a normal recovery, and the doctors were concerned."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones