Robert Pattinson Embroiled in Fender Bender
Robert Pattinson got tangled in a fender bender. Eyewitnesses told OK! Magazine that the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" saga was involved in the minor car crash after leaving a friend's home in Malibu on Saturday evening, July 24.
The incident was said occurring at around 9 P.M. and Pattinson's car was in collision with a Kia parked near the driveway. However, no report or complaint was made over the fender bender. On Saturday, Scott Chew, the Malibu Sheriff Watch Commander, confirmed, "Nothing was reported that I can see."
On why the owner of Kia, Rob Gottschlich, was not worried about the scrape, he told the site, "If I had a nice car like a Lexus or something, maybe [I would be concerned], but I've got an old Kia. I am going to ask Rob next time I see him for free tickets to the next 'Twilight' film."
Pattinson's rep, in the meantime, detailed about the collision, explaining "Robert was pulling out of a parking space after a quiet day in Malibu yesterday and was relentlessly pursued by paparazzi. He has no knowledge of having bumped or damaged another car in the process."
Robert Pattinson is currently busy filming his forthcoming movie "Water for Elephants", co-starring Reese Witherspoon, Christoph Waltz and James Frain. The Francis Lawrence-directed film is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2011.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'