More 'Teenage Dream' Set Pics: Katy Perry and Josh Kloss Frolicking in Beach
In anticipation of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, a number of fresh images from the filming are brought forward. They mostly feature the 25-year-old pop singer and her on-screen love interest Josh Kloss getting wet in the beach, running down the shore, hugging and kissing each other.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. Some other romantic scenes were filmed in a Santa Barbara hotel with the "Waking Up in Vegas" singer stripping down to her undies, jumping to the swimming pool and smooching Kloss.
The clip is yet to have any premiere date, but "Teenage Dream", the album where the song will appear, has secured August 24 as the date when it will be out for purchase across United States, Canada and Mexico. A week later, it will be released worldwide.
More Katy Perry News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season