More 'Teenage Dream' Set Pics: Katy Perry and Josh Kloss Frolicking in Beach
In anticipation of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, a number of fresh images from the filming are brought forward. They mostly feature the 25-year-old pop singer and her on-screen love interest Josh Kloss getting wet in the beach, running down the shore, hugging and kissing each other.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. Some other romantic scenes were filmed in a Santa Barbara hotel with the "Waking Up in Vegas" singer stripping down to her undies, jumping to the swimming pool and smooching Kloss.
The clip is yet to have any premiere date, but "Teenage Dream", the album where the song will appear, has secured August 24 as the date when it will be out for purchase across United States, Canada and Mexico. A week later, it will be released worldwide.
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group