More 'Teenage Dream' Set Pics: Katy Perry and Josh Kloss Frolicking in Beach
In anticipation of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, a number of fresh images from the filming are brought forward. They mostly feature the 25-year-old pop singer and her on-screen love interest Josh Kloss getting wet in the beach, running down the shore, hugging and kissing each other.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. Some other romantic scenes were filmed in a Santa Barbara hotel with the "Waking Up in Vegas" singer stripping down to her undies, jumping to the swimming pool and smooching Kloss.
The clip is yet to have any premiere date, but "Teenage Dream", the album where the song will appear, has secured August 24 as the date when it will be out for purchase across United States, Canada and Mexico. A week later, it will be released worldwide.
More Katy Perry News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo