More 'Teenage Dream' Set Pics: Katy Perry and Josh Kloss Frolicking in Beach
In anticipation of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, a number of fresh images from the filming are brought forward. They mostly feature the 25-year-old pop singer and her on-screen love interest Josh Kloss getting wet in the beach, running down the shore, hugging and kissing each other.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. Some other romantic scenes were filmed in a Santa Barbara hotel with the "Waking Up in Vegas" singer stripping down to her undies, jumping to the swimming pool and smooching Kloss.
The clip is yet to have any premiere date, but "Teenage Dream", the album where the song will appear, has secured August 24 as the date when it will be out for purchase across United States, Canada and Mexico. A week later, it will be released worldwide.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour