More 'Teenage Dream' Set Pics: Katy Perry and Josh Kloss Frolicking in Beach
In anticipation of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, a number of fresh images from the filming are brought forward. They mostly feature the 25-year-old pop singer and her on-screen love interest Josh Kloss getting wet in the beach, running down the shore, hugging and kissing each other.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. Some other romantic scenes were filmed in a Santa Barbara hotel with the "Waking Up in Vegas" singer stripping down to her undies, jumping to the swimming pool and smooching Kloss.
The clip is yet to have any premiere date, but "Teenage Dream", the album where the song will appear, has secured August 24 as the date when it will be out for purchase across United States, Canada and Mexico. A week later, it will be released worldwide.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up