Picture of Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore From the Set of 'Laughing Out Loud'
Miley Cyrus has apparently kicked off the production of "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" and her on-screen mother, Demi Moore, has shown off how they are bonded for the filming. The wife of Ashton Kutcher has posted picture of her along with the "Hannah Montana" star and director Lisa Azuelos from the set in Detroit.
Moore additionally shared a picture of herself sitting next to a camera and tweeted, "Doing off camera work on LOL & getting a little help from Bama!!! She is a true professional!" In the meantime, during their break, Cyrus and her co-star Ashley Greene were spotted taking their pets for a walk.
"LOL: Laughing Out Loud" will serve as a remake of the French film of the same title. It tells the story of a 15-year-old girl who, after dumped by her more sexually experienced boyfriend, sets her sights on his best friend.
At the same time, her 40-year-old divorcee mother is struggling to move on with her life. The fraught relationship between mother and daughter provides the film with its narrative backbone, along with the younger generation's obsession with instant messaging.
Beside serving as a helmer, Lisa Azuelos who directed the original version also writes the script for the upcoming film. The drama is yet to secure a release date but it is targeted for 2011 movie.
More LOL News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years