Picture of Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore From the Set of 'Laughing Out Loud'
Miley Cyrus has apparently kicked off the production of "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" and her on-screen mother, Demi Moore, has shown off how they are bonded for the filming. The wife of Ashton Kutcher has posted picture of her along with the "Hannah Montana" star and director Lisa Azuelos from the set in Detroit.
Moore additionally shared a picture of herself sitting next to a camera and tweeted, "Doing off camera work on LOL & getting a little help from Bama!!! She is a true professional!" In the meantime, during their break, Cyrus and her co-star Ashley Greene were spotted taking their pets for a walk.
"LOL: Laughing Out Loud" will serve as a remake of the French film of the same title. It tells the story of a 15-year-old girl who, after dumped by her more sexually experienced boyfriend, sets her sights on his best friend.
At the same time, her 40-year-old divorcee mother is struggling to move on with her life. The fraught relationship between mother and daughter provides the film with its narrative backbone, along with the younger generation's obsession with instant messaging.
Beside serving as a helmer, Lisa Azuelos who directed the original version also writes the script for the upcoming film. The drama is yet to secure a release date but it is targeted for 2011 movie.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal