Picture of Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore From the Set of 'Laughing Out Loud'
Miley Cyrus has apparently kicked off the production of "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" and her on-screen mother, Demi Moore, has shown off how they are bonded for the filming. The wife of Ashton Kutcher has posted picture of her along with the "Hannah Montana" star and director Lisa Azuelos from the set in Detroit.
Moore additionally shared a picture of herself sitting next to a camera and tweeted, "Doing off camera work on LOL & getting a little help from Bama!!! She is a true professional!" In the meantime, during their break, Cyrus and her co-star Ashley Greene were spotted taking their pets for a walk.
"LOL: Laughing Out Loud" will serve as a remake of the French film of the same title. It tells the story of a 15-year-old girl who, after dumped by her more sexually experienced boyfriend, sets her sights on his best friend.
At the same time, her 40-year-old divorcee mother is struggling to move on with her life. The fraught relationship between mother and daughter provides the film with its narrative backbone, along with the younger generation's obsession with instant messaging.
Beside serving as a helmer, Lisa Azuelos who directed the original version also writes the script for the upcoming film. The drama is yet to secure a release date but it is targeted for 2011 movie.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed