Justin Bieber 'Can't Lie', He Doesn't Hate Girls Flashing Him
Though Justin Bieber has appeared as a nice gentleman and singer, he finally exposed his boy nature. During a recent interview, the "Baby" hitmaker", who often says he loves his fans, has revealed one other thing he likes about them - when they show up naked.
"My mom has me on a tight leash and she's being real protective so I gotta watch what I do. The girls show up wearing nothing sometimes or flash," Bieber said, according to Zack Taylor. "I can't lie, I'm 16, I don't hate it."
Despite those seductive fans, Bieber will keep focus on his career. Getting all the attention he wanted in singing career, the YouTube sensation is also about to make an acting debut. Bieber will follow Taylor Swift's footstep in making a guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". In the TV series, the Canadian singer will be seen portraying a "troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers