Justin Bieber 'Can't Lie', He Doesn't Hate Girls Flashing Him
Though Justin Bieber has appeared as a nice gentleman and singer, he finally exposed his boy nature. During a recent interview, the "Baby" hitmaker", who often says he loves his fans, has revealed one other thing he likes about them - when they show up naked.
"My mom has me on a tight leash and she's being real protective so I gotta watch what I do. The girls show up wearing nothing sometimes or flash," Bieber said, according to Zack Taylor. "I can't lie, I'm 16, I don't hate it."
Despite those seductive fans, Bieber will keep focus on his career. Getting all the attention he wanted in singing career, the YouTube sensation is also about to make an acting debut. Bieber will follow Taylor Swift's footstep in making a guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". In the TV series, the Canadian singer will be seen portraying a "troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club