Justin Bieber 'Can't Lie', He Doesn't Hate Girls Flashing Him
Though Justin Bieber has appeared as a nice gentleman and singer, he finally exposed his boy nature. During a recent interview, the "Baby" hitmaker", who often says he loves his fans, has revealed one other thing he likes about them - when they show up naked.
"My mom has me on a tight leash and she's being real protective so I gotta watch what I do. The girls show up wearing nothing sometimes or flash," Bieber said, according to Zack Taylor. "I can't lie, I'm 16, I don't hate it."
Despite those seductive fans, Bieber will keep focus on his career. Getting all the attention he wanted in singing career, the YouTube sensation is also about to make an acting debut. Bieber will follow Taylor Swift's footstep in making a guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". In the TV series, the Canadian singer will be seen portraying a "troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother."
More Justin Bieber News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off