Justin Bieber 'Can't Lie', He Doesn't Hate Girls Flashing Him
Though Justin Bieber has appeared as a nice gentleman and singer, he finally exposed his boy nature. During a recent interview, the "Baby" hitmaker", who often says he loves his fans, has revealed one other thing he likes about them - when they show up naked.
"My mom has me on a tight leash and she's being real protective so I gotta watch what I do. The girls show up wearing nothing sometimes or flash," Bieber said, according to Zack Taylor. "I can't lie, I'm 16, I don't hate it."
Despite those seductive fans, Bieber will keep focus on his career. Getting all the attention he wanted in singing career, the YouTube sensation is also about to make an acting debut. Bieber will follow Taylor Swift's footstep in making a guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". In the TV series, the Canadian singer will be seen portraying a "troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother."
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns