Alesha Dixon Unveils New Single 'Drummer Boy' and Teases Music Video
Alesha Dixon's fresh track called "Drummer Boy" has been made available for request on U.K. radios. The song is expected to make the cut to her forthcoming studio effort "Unleashed" and will be up for purchase on September 5.
There hasn't any release date for the album. In the meantime, fans can get a sneak peek to what Dixon has to offer in a music video for the new song through a picture from the video shoot. It features her rocking thigh-high heeled boots and sporting a beehive hair-do.
"Had the best time shooting the video! 7 outfit changes, 10 dancers and 20 drummers! Ray Kay was amazing and Rich n Tone who did the choreography," she wrote on her official website. "It was a 21 hour shoot!!!! Couldn't feel my feet after!!! Hahaha but can't wait to see how it turns out! So here we go it's all happening and I can feel the excitement building."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture