Alesha Dixon Unveils New Single 'Drummer Boy' and Teases Music Video
Alesha Dixon's fresh track called "Drummer Boy" has been made available for request on U.K. radios. The song is expected to make the cut to her forthcoming studio effort "Unleashed" and will be up for purchase on September 5.
There hasn't any release date for the album. In the meantime, fans can get a sneak peek to what Dixon has to offer in a music video for the new song through a picture from the video shoot. It features her rocking thigh-high heeled boots and sporting a beehive hair-do.
"Had the best time shooting the video! 7 outfit changes, 10 dancers and 20 drummers! Ray Kay was amazing and Rich n Tone who did the choreography," she wrote on her official website. "It was a 21 hour shoot!!!! Couldn't feel my feet after!!! Hahaha but can't wait to see how it turns out! So here we go it's all happening and I can feel the excitement building."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics