Video Premiere: Julianne Hough's 'Is That So Wrong'
Julianne Hough's music video filmed to promote her new single "Is That So Wrong" has been unleashed. The ballroom dancer/country music singer is lingering alone in her home, singing her heart out about wanting someone to light up her day.
The music video is directed by "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Adam Shankman. Travis Wall, the runner-up of the dancing competition season 2, reportedly creates the choreography which is a bit steamy with Hough disrobing while dancing around the house.
"Is That So Wrong" is confirmed to appear in Julianne Hough's upcoming sophomore set tentatively titled "Wildfire". Recalling the songwriting, she once said in a video blog, "Blair [Daly] was playing this rift and I said 'let's write a song about how I just got out of a relationship, and I don't want anything really, but I just want to like have somebody there.' "
More Julianne Hough News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters