Video Premiere: Julianne Hough's 'Is That So Wrong'
Julianne Hough's music video filmed to promote her new single "Is That So Wrong" has been unleashed. The ballroom dancer/country music singer is lingering alone in her home, singing her heart out about wanting someone to light up her day.
The music video is directed by "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Adam Shankman. Travis Wall, the runner-up of the dancing competition season 2, reportedly creates the choreography which is a bit steamy with Hough disrobing while dancing around the house.
"Is That So Wrong" is confirmed to appear in Julianne Hough's upcoming sophomore set tentatively titled "Wildfire". Recalling the songwriting, she once said in a video blog, "Blair [Daly] was playing this rift and I said 'let's write a song about how I just got out of a relationship, and I don't want anything really, but I just want to like have somebody there.' "
More Julianne Hough News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose