Video Premiere: Julianne Hough's 'Is That So Wrong'
Julianne Hough's music video filmed to promote her new single "Is That So Wrong" has been unleashed. The ballroom dancer/country music singer is lingering alone in her home, singing her heart out about wanting someone to light up her day.
The music video is directed by "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Adam Shankman. Travis Wall, the runner-up of the dancing competition season 2, reportedly creates the choreography which is a bit steamy with Hough disrobing while dancing around the house.
"Is That So Wrong" is confirmed to appear in Julianne Hough's upcoming sophomore set tentatively titled "Wildfire". Recalling the songwriting, she once said in a video blog, "Blair [Daly] was playing this rift and I said 'let's write a song about how I just got out of a relationship, and I don't want anything really, but I just want to like have somebody there.' "
Julianne Hough's "Is That So Wrong" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video