Video Premiere: Julianne Hough's 'Is That So Wrong'
Julianne Hough's music video filmed to promote her new single "Is That So Wrong" has been unleashed. The ballroom dancer/country music singer is lingering alone in her home, singing her heart out about wanting someone to light up her day.
The music video is directed by "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Adam Shankman. Travis Wall, the runner-up of the dancing competition season 2, reportedly creates the choreography which is a bit steamy with Hough disrobing while dancing around the house.
"Is That So Wrong" is confirmed to appear in Julianne Hough's upcoming sophomore set tentatively titled "Wildfire". Recalling the songwriting, she once said in a video blog, "Blair [Daly] was playing this rift and I said 'let's write a song about how I just got out of a relationship, and I don't want anything really, but I just want to like have somebody there.' "
Julianne Hough's "Is That So Wrong" music video
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns