Joe Jonas on Touring With Demi Lovato: I Think It Will Be a Lot of Fun
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato might have ended their romance in May but they still have to spend the next three months on the road for Jonas Brothers tour since Demi serves as the opening act. And Joe is convinced that the he will not find awkwardness of touring with his ex.
During a chat with Ryan Seacrest on his KISS-FM "On-Air With Ryan Seacrest" radio show on Friday, July 23, Joe told him, "I think that our friendship is so strong that it surpasses a lot of things and I think touring will be a lot of fun." Joe even mentioned life post-breakup for him and Demi hasn't been awkward, stating it's "definitely been cool."
Although they are no longer together, Joe and Demi still try to keep in touch, revealing that they recently saw each other at VH1's Do Something Awards. And despite having a "short and quick" encounter during the event, Joe stated, "[We've been] trying to get together and hang out before we go on tour together."
On his plan for jumping back into the dating game, Joe stated, "I'm just a single dude about to go on tour." He added, "I'm excited about it. I'm finally going back on the road. It's been way too long. We're finally getting back on the road... and I hope people come out."
More Joe Jonas News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!