Joe Jonas on Touring With Demi Lovato: I Think It Will Be a Lot of Fun
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato might have ended their romance in May but they still have to spend the next three months on the road for Jonas Brothers tour since Demi serves as the opening act. And Joe is convinced that the he will not find awkwardness of touring with his ex.
During a chat with Ryan Seacrest on his KISS-FM "On-Air With Ryan Seacrest" radio show on Friday, July 23, Joe told him, "I think that our friendship is so strong that it surpasses a lot of things and I think touring will be a lot of fun." Joe even mentioned life post-breakup for him and Demi hasn't been awkward, stating it's "definitely been cool."
Although they are no longer together, Joe and Demi still try to keep in touch, revealing that they recently saw each other at VH1's Do Something Awards. And despite having a "short and quick" encounter during the event, Joe stated, "[We've been] trying to get together and hang out before we go on tour together."
On his plan for jumping back into the dating game, Joe stated, "I'm just a single dude about to go on tour." He added, "I'm excited about it. I'm finally going back on the road. It's been way too long. We're finally getting back on the road... and I hope people come out."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent