Joe Jonas on Touring With Demi Lovato: I Think It Will Be a Lot of Fun
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato might have ended their romance in May but they still have to spend the next three months on the road for Jonas Brothers tour since Demi serves as the opening act. And Joe is convinced that the he will not find awkwardness of touring with his ex.
During a chat with Ryan Seacrest on his KISS-FM "On-Air With Ryan Seacrest" radio show on Friday, July 23, Joe told him, "I think that our friendship is so strong that it surpasses a lot of things and I think touring will be a lot of fun." Joe even mentioned life post-breakup for him and Demi hasn't been awkward, stating it's "definitely been cool."
Although they are no longer together, Joe and Demi still try to keep in touch, revealing that they recently saw each other at VH1's Do Something Awards. And despite having a "short and quick" encounter during the event, Joe stated, "[We've been] trying to get together and hang out before we go on tour together."
On his plan for jumping back into the dating game, Joe stated, "I'm just a single dude about to go on tour." He added, "I'm excited about it. I'm finally going back on the road. It's been way too long. We're finally getting back on the road... and I hope people come out."
More Joe Jonas News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'