Joe Jonas on Touring With Demi Lovato: I Think It Will Be a Lot of Fun
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato might have ended their romance in May but they still have to spend the next three months on the road for Jonas Brothers tour since Demi serves as the opening act. And Joe is convinced that the he will not find awkwardness of touring with his ex.
During a chat with Ryan Seacrest on his KISS-FM "On-Air With Ryan Seacrest" radio show on Friday, July 23, Joe told him, "I think that our friendship is so strong that it surpasses a lot of things and I think touring will be a lot of fun." Joe even mentioned life post-breakup for him and Demi hasn't been awkward, stating it's "definitely been cool."
Although they are no longer together, Joe and Demi still try to keep in touch, revealing that they recently saw each other at VH1's Do Something Awards. And despite having a "short and quick" encounter during the event, Joe stated, "[We've been] trying to get together and hang out before we go on tour together."
On his plan for jumping back into the dating game, Joe stated, "I'm just a single dude about to go on tour." He added, "I'm excited about it. I'm finally going back on the road. It's been way too long. We're finally getting back on the road... and I hope people come out."
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel