First Official Look at Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan'
USA Today has got its hand on the first official pictures from Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan". They mostly feature Natalie Portman who has a lead role in the film, giving a look at her with and without her thick make up. Another female lead, Mila Kunis, is also exposed in one image.
The film will revolve around Portman's character of a veteran ballerina named Nina who finds herself locked in a competitive situation with a rival dancer, Kunis' Lilly, with the stakes and twists increasing as the dancers approach a big performance. But it's unclear whether the rival is a supernatural apparition or if the protagonist is simply having delusions.
Aronofsky directs the movie in addition to writing the screenplay for this thriller supernatural. Supported by the likes of Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan on the cast ensemble, "Black Swan" is aimed for 2010 release though an exact date has not been set yet.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala