First Official Look at Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan'
USA Today has got its hand on the first official pictures from Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan". They mostly feature Natalie Portman who has a lead role in the film, giving a look at her with and without her thick make up. Another female lead, Mila Kunis, is also exposed in one image.
The film will revolve around Portman's character of a veteran ballerina named Nina who finds herself locked in a competitive situation with a rival dancer, Kunis' Lilly, with the stakes and twists increasing as the dancers approach a big performance. But it's unclear whether the rival is a supernatural apparition or if the protagonist is simply having delusions.
Aronofsky directs the movie in addition to writing the screenplay for this thriller supernatural. Supported by the likes of Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan on the cast ensemble, "Black Swan" is aimed for 2010 release though an exact date has not been set yet.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked