First Official Look at Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan'
USA Today has got its hand on the first official pictures from Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan". They mostly feature Natalie Portman who has a lead role in the film, giving a look at her with and without her thick make up. Another female lead, Mila Kunis, is also exposed in one image.
The film will revolve around Portman's character of a veteran ballerina named Nina who finds herself locked in a competitive situation with a rival dancer, Kunis' Lilly, with the stakes and twists increasing as the dancers approach a big performance. But it's unclear whether the rival is a supernatural apparition or if the protagonist is simply having delusions.
Aronofsky directs the movie in addition to writing the screenplay for this thriller supernatural. Supported by the likes of Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan on the cast ensemble, "Black Swan" is aimed for 2010 release though an exact date has not been set yet.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding