First Official Look at Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan'
USA Today has got its hand on the first official pictures from Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan". They mostly feature Natalie Portman who has a lead role in the film, giving a look at her with and without her thick make up. Another female lead, Mila Kunis, is also exposed in one image.
The film will revolve around Portman's character of a veteran ballerina named Nina who finds herself locked in a competitive situation with a rival dancer, Kunis' Lilly, with the stakes and twists increasing as the dancers approach a big performance. But it's unclear whether the rival is a supernatural apparition or if the protagonist is simply having delusions.
Aronofsky directs the movie in addition to writing the screenplay for this thriller supernatural. Supported by the likes of Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan on the cast ensemble, "Black Swan" is aimed for 2010 release though an exact date has not been set yet.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences