First Official Look at Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan'
USA Today has got its hand on the first official pictures from Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan". They mostly feature Natalie Portman who has a lead role in the film, giving a look at her with and without her thick make up. Another female lead, Mila Kunis, is also exposed in one image.
The film will revolve around Portman's character of a veteran ballerina named Nina who finds herself locked in a competitive situation with a rival dancer, Kunis' Lilly, with the stakes and twists increasing as the dancers approach a big performance. But it's unclear whether the rival is a supernatural apparition or if the protagonist is simply having delusions.
Aronofsky directs the movie in addition to writing the screenplay for this thriller supernatural. Supported by the likes of Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan on the cast ensemble, "Black Swan" is aimed for 2010 release though an exact date has not been set yet.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'