Selena Gomez Making Texas Popcorn on Jimmy Fallon Show
Selena Gomez got her 18th birthday cake outside the studio of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The Disney star, who looked gorgeous in a purple strapless mini dress, golden heels and orderly hair, was presented with a giant red velvet cupcake and two white candles on top of it when making an appearance on the show on Wednesday night, July 21.
Having a chat with the show's host Jimmy Fallon, Selena shared a recipe of her "version of Texas popcorn", since she is from Texas. The birthday girl, who was given a bag of popcorn by Jimmy, started putting lots of Tabasco sauce and then a little salt. Once all the ingredients she needed were put in the bag along with the popcorn, Selena started mixing it up.
Jimmy, who at first wasn't sure about the idea of dipping the mixed-popcorn into a pickle juice, was later stunned, saying "I really like it a lot. It's fantastic," adding that the Texas popcorn is his new favorite popcorn.
Selena didn't spend her holiday with a visit only to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". On the next day, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star also made an appearance on "FOX & Friends". Sporting gingham shirt and black trousers, Selena addressed reports that she is romantically linked to Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner.
Selena insisted that she knows both Nick and Taylor well but does not date them. However, she admitted that she loves Leonardo DiCaprio, saying "He's so handsome and talented. He can reach all audiences."
Selena Gomez on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon":
Selena Gomez on "FOX & Friends":
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now