Country Star Dierks Bentley and Wife Expecting Second Child
Country music star Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy Black are getting an extra special Christmas present this year. The 34-year-old singer confirmed to People that he and his wife, whom he wed in December 2005, are expecting their second baby, who is due in December.
"We're so excited that our daughter Evie is going to get a baby sister or brother for Christmas," Dierks told the site, referring to 21-month-old daughter Evalyn Day Bentley. The "Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" singer further shared that no one's more eager for the new addition than Evalyn, saying "She's pretty obsessed with a baby doll she carries around now... We'll see how she does with the real thing!"
Back in June 2009, Dierks shared his first time experience of celebrating Father's Day. With Evalyn, who was still eight months at the time, Dierks said, "I was the type to make a phone call and kind of forget-to-send-a-card-on-time son, and I feel bad. Now that I'm a dad, it's like I expect some things here. Cards? I mean, it's my life's mission."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says