Country Star Dierks Bentley and Wife Expecting Second Child
Country music star Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy Black are getting an extra special Christmas present this year. The 34-year-old singer confirmed to People that he and his wife, whom he wed in December 2005, are expecting their second baby, who is due in December.
"We're so excited that our daughter Evie is going to get a baby sister or brother for Christmas," Dierks told the site, referring to 21-month-old daughter Evalyn Day Bentley. The "Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" singer further shared that no one's more eager for the new addition than Evalyn, saying "She's pretty obsessed with a baby doll she carries around now... We'll see how she does with the real thing!"
Back in June 2009, Dierks shared his first time experience of celebrating Father's Day. With Evalyn, who was still eight months at the time, Dierks said, "I was the type to make a phone call and kind of forget-to-send-a-card-on-time son, and I feel bad. Now that I'm a dad, it's like I expect some things here. Cards? I mean, it's my life's mission."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame