Country Star Dierks Bentley and Wife Expecting Second Child
Country music star Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy Black are getting an extra special Christmas present this year. The 34-year-old singer confirmed to People that he and his wife, whom he wed in December 2005, are expecting their second baby, who is due in December.
"We're so excited that our daughter Evie is going to get a baby sister or brother for Christmas," Dierks told the site, referring to 21-month-old daughter Evalyn Day Bentley. The "Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" singer further shared that no one's more eager for the new addition than Evalyn, saying "She's pretty obsessed with a baby doll she carries around now... We'll see how she does with the real thing!"
Back in June 2009, Dierks shared his first time experience of celebrating Father's Day. With Evalyn, who was still eight months at the time, Dierks said, "I was the type to make a phone call and kind of forget-to-send-a-card-on-time son, and I feel bad. Now that I'm a dad, it's like I expect some things here. Cards? I mean, it's my life's mission."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7