Country Star Dierks Bentley and Wife Expecting Second Child
Country music star Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy Black are getting an extra special Christmas present this year. The 34-year-old singer confirmed to People that he and his wife, whom he wed in December 2005, are expecting their second baby, who is due in December.
"We're so excited that our daughter Evie is going to get a baby sister or brother for Christmas," Dierks told the site, referring to 21-month-old daughter Evalyn Day Bentley. The "Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" singer further shared that no one's more eager for the new addition than Evalyn, saying "She's pretty obsessed with a baby doll she carries around now... We'll see how she does with the real thing!"
Back in June 2009, Dierks shared his first time experience of celebrating Father's Day. With Evalyn, who was still eight months at the time, Dierks said, "I was the type to make a phone call and kind of forget-to-send-a-card-on-time son, and I feel bad. Now that I'm a dad, it's like I expect some things here. Cards? I mean, it's my life's mission."
More Dierks Bentley News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday