Pictures From David Archuleta's 'Something 'Bout Love' Video Shoot
David Archuleta has filmed visuals for his new single "Something 'Bout Love" music video on July 16. A week after the video shoot, the runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 posted two behind-the-scene photos from the set.
The pictures do not give any clue about the treatment written by director Declan Whitebloom though. One features Archuleta standing against the wall of a building, and the other sees him putting on a huge smile while camera is rolling in front of him.
"Filming the video for 'Something 'Bout Love' right now! Man it's hot outside," he wrote on Twitter back then. "Had a long day today. Video shoot is officially done though. Gonna get some sleep now!" The clip is plotted to have "young live and good times style concept."
David Archuleta will include "Something 'Bout Love" in his new studio album "The Other Side of Down" which is due in U.S. on September 14. "Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you."
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable