Pictures From David Archuleta's 'Something 'Bout Love' Video Shoot
David Archuleta has filmed visuals for his new single "Something 'Bout Love" music video on July 16. A week after the video shoot, the runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 posted two behind-the-scene photos from the set.
The pictures do not give any clue about the treatment written by director Declan Whitebloom though. One features Archuleta standing against the wall of a building, and the other sees him putting on a huge smile while camera is rolling in front of him.
"Filming the video for 'Something 'Bout Love' right now! Man it's hot outside," he wrote on Twitter back then. "Had a long day today. Video shoot is officially done though. Gonna get some sleep now!" The clip is plotted to have "young live and good times style concept."
David Archuleta will include "Something 'Bout Love" in his new studio album "The Other Side of Down" which is due in U.S. on September 14. "Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit