'Saw 3D' Gets Teaser Trailer, Release Date Pushed Back
Lionsgate Films has brought the first teaser trailer for "Saw 3D" at their booth at San Diego Comic Con and IGN has made it available for watching online. The trailer captures glimpses of the best traps which are kept for the said last installment of the horror film series.
Beside releasing the teaser trailer, Lionsgate has also announced that the release date for this seventh "Saw" movie has been pushed back a week. The film is now slated to arrive in U.S. cinemas on October 29 to avoid face off with another horror flick, "Paranormal Activity 2", which is also set to come out on October 22.
"Saw 3D" aka "Saw VII" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will return to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
"Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, which will be presented in 3-D. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story