'Saw 3D' Gets Teaser Trailer, Release Date Pushed Back
Lionsgate Films has brought the first teaser trailer for "Saw 3D" at their booth at San Diego Comic Con and IGN has made it available for watching online. The trailer captures glimpses of the best traps which are kept for the said last installment of the horror film series.
Beside releasing the teaser trailer, Lionsgate has also announced that the release date for this seventh "Saw" movie has been pushed back a week. The film is now slated to arrive in U.S. cinemas on October 29 to avoid face off with another horror flick, "Paranormal Activity 2", which is also set to come out on October 22.
"Saw 3D" aka "Saw VII" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will return to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
"Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, which will be presented in 3-D. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie