Preview of Jay Sean's '2012' Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
As 2012 when the world is speculated to collapse comes closer, Jay Sean suggests it's time to go partying like there's no tomorrow. In a sneak peek to music video for his new single "2012", he sets on a journey around the world for a party together with Nicki Minaj.
Met by MTV in Los Angeles during the filming, Sean said, "The concept of the video is basically all about throwing the biggest party, celebrating life." He added, "It's basically going around the world, from London to Tokyo to New York, seeing people celebrating good times."
"There's all these wonderful ideas the director Erik White has been telling me [about]. They are gonna zoom out, and it's gonna zoom into Tokyo! And the world is gonna spin around!' And I'm like, 'Really? That's amazing!' So for me, I'm looking forward to seeing those effects."
Confirmed to appear in Jay Sean's next studio album, "2012" will be sent to radios on August 3, five days before the music video is premiered. Of having Nicki Minaj on the track, Sean shared, "I'm so excited that she's on this song because she absolutely murdered it. She came with a different swagger on it, and a different flow. Just real fun. And her voice just really fits the song."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri