Preview of Jay Sean's '2012' Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
As 2012 when the world is speculated to collapse comes closer, Jay Sean suggests it's time to go partying like there's no tomorrow. In a sneak peek to music video for his new single "2012", he sets on a journey around the world for a party together with Nicki Minaj.
Met by MTV in Los Angeles during the filming, Sean said, "The concept of the video is basically all about throwing the biggest party, celebrating life." He added, "It's basically going around the world, from London to Tokyo to New York, seeing people celebrating good times."
"There's all these wonderful ideas the director Erik White has been telling me [about]. They are gonna zoom out, and it's gonna zoom into Tokyo! And the world is gonna spin around!' And I'm like, 'Really? That's amazing!' So for me, I'm looking forward to seeing those effects."
Confirmed to appear in Jay Sean's next studio album, "2012" will be sent to radios on August 3, five days before the music video is premiered. Of having Nicki Minaj on the track, Sean shared, "I'm so excited that she's on this song because she absolutely murdered it. She came with a different swagger on it, and a different flow. Just real fun. And her voice just really fits the song."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016