Preview of Jay Sean's '2012' Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
As 2012 when the world is speculated to collapse comes closer, Jay Sean suggests it's time to go partying like there's no tomorrow. In a sneak peek to music video for his new single "2012", he sets on a journey around the world for a party together with Nicki Minaj.
Met by MTV in Los Angeles during the filming, Sean said, "The concept of the video is basically all about throwing the biggest party, celebrating life." He added, "It's basically going around the world, from London to Tokyo to New York, seeing people celebrating good times."
"There's all these wonderful ideas the director Erik White has been telling me [about]. They are gonna zoom out, and it's gonna zoom into Tokyo! And the world is gonna spin around!' And I'm like, 'Really? That's amazing!' So for me, I'm looking forward to seeing those effects."
Confirmed to appear in Jay Sean's next studio album, "2012" will be sent to radios on August 3, five days before the music video is premiered. Of having Nicki Minaj on the track, Sean shared, "I'm so excited that she's on this song because she absolutely murdered it. She came with a different swagger on it, and a different flow. Just real fun. And her voice just really fits the song."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?