Rihanna Bringing Eminem for Surprise Treat at Staples Center Gig
Fresh from performing together in front of a burning house for "Love the Way You Lie" video shoot, Rihanna and Eminem hooked up once again, this time for her Last Girl on Earth tour. The two big stars shared the spotlight at Los Angeles' Staples Center on July 21 for a live duet of "Love the Way You Lie".
The Wednesday night gig was kicked off with performances from Travis McCoy who filled his 20-minute set with such songs as "The Manual" and "Billionaire". Next, there was Ke$ha who rose the tempo with dance tracks like "Blah Blah Blah", "Your Love Is My Drug" and her claim-fame single "Tik Tok".
Following the two opening sets, Rihanna took over the stage. The Barbadian singer started with solo performances for the likes of "Disturbia", "S.O.S." and "Please Don't Stop the Music". Late that night as the energy soared, Eminem appeared from beneath the stage just in time when she began "Love the Way You Lie".
Together, they pumped up the crowd with the chart-topping single which music video is highly anticipated. The Slim Shady in his black get-up dominated the set with his verses, with Rihanna gracefully supporting him by tackling the singing part. One song seemed not enough as the revelers chanted for more when the two disappeared together beneath the stage.
Rihanna kept "Live Your Life", "Run This Town" and "Umbrella" to close the concert and send concertgoers home.
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope