Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Are Married
Just a month after announcing their engagement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have made a trip to the aisle. On Thursday, July 22, a rep for the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor confirmed to E! News that the two are now a married couple.
According to the site, Orlando and Miranda wed in a small, intimate ceremony. Although the newlyweds haven't released a statement about the happy news, the 27-year-old Victoria's Secret model has broken the news when she canceled an appearance at David Jones, an Australian department store.
"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," Miranda said in the statement, via People. "I'm very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life."
Orlando and Miranda, who have been together since 2007, had their engagement announced in late June. In early July, Miranda shot down rumors that she's expecting a child, telling Australia's The Sunday Times "The rumors started as soon as it became known we were engaged. We are ignoring them and enjoying this moment."
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle