Britney Spears Spotted With Head Full of Ratty Extensions
Britney Spears has been caught in cataclysmic bad hair day when she visited a Crate and Barrel store in Sherman Oaks, California on Tuesday, July 20. The 28-year-old singer showed off a head full of ratty extensions.
Britney, who looked casual in a peach vest, beige shorts and brown ankle boots, had a large spot on the back of her head covered with dark, matted, short hair. The large section is quite a contrast to the long blond locks covering the rest of her head.
Some have speculated that Britney did not finish putting in her last set of extensions. And although the "Womanizer" singer was later seen trying to cover up the hair disaster by tying it up in a top knot, photographers have got picture of the unruly mess.
However, it wasn't really a bad day for Britney, who is currently working on the follow up to her last album "Circus". Radar Online reported that the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services has officially dropped their child abuse investigation against her.
The department claimed there was "absolutely no truth to the accusations" made by Britney's former bodyguard Fernando Flores. He accused Britney of beating her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. He claimed the star had asked him for his belt and used it against the children. He also accused her of sexual harassment, alleging that she would walk around naked in front of him.
More Britney Spears News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'