Nicole Richie and Steve Austin Return to 'Chuck'
Nicole Richie's character on "Chuck" was working so well that the reality show star is tapped to make a comeback. EW reports Richie is going to reprise her role as Sarah's High School nemesis Heather Chandler in an episode airing in October.
Heather was last seen in the episode "Chuck Vs the Cougars" which aired in Fall 2008. Heather's nerdy husband Mark turns out to be a key player in a new mission and the agents must attend Sarah's high school reunion to prevent the sale of potentially dangerous super-bomber plans.
How Richie will return to the show, an insider informed EW, she "will resurface in October when a prison transfer goes awry and her character, Heather Chandler, ends up being stowed away at Castle" where the CIA is based. Not only that, Heather will also make use of a crack in Sarah and Chuck's relationship to her advantage.
Heather is not the only problem that the team faces in the particular episode. Stone Cold Steve Austin is also coming back as Hugo Panzer although his entrance story is still a question mark. He was last seen in the episode "Chuck Vs First Class" where he combats Chuck inside an airplane.
Interestingly, Austin's "The Expendables" co-star Dolph Lundgren is also guest starring in the series as a man who will "break" Chuck in the season premiere. Olivia Munn will accompany Lundgren in the September 20 episode.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!