'Saw VII' Has Eye-Popping 3-D Motion Poster
Eye still becomes an object in the latest promotional poster of "Saw VII". After releasing a teaser poster featuring the said body part, Lionsgate Films has unleashed a motion poster which shows an eyeball after it counts up to 100. The eyeball, which is attached with other body parts as well as some tools, is presented in 3-D.
"Saw VII" aka "Saw 3D" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. In line with the title, the film will be made in 3-D.
Tobin Bell returns to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, joined by other original cast members such as Costas Mandylor and Betsy Russell. Meanwhile, newcomers will include Laurence Anthony, Gina Holden, Chad Donella, Naomi Snieckus and Sean Patrick Flanery.
Kevin Greutert, who directed "Saw VI", is back on the helming duty for the seventh installment of the horror film franchise. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next "Saw" film, which is due October 22 in the U.S.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign