'Saw VII' Has Eye-Popping 3-D Motion Poster
Eye still becomes an object in the latest promotional poster of "Saw VII". After releasing a teaser poster featuring the said body part, Lionsgate Films has unleashed a motion poster which shows an eyeball after it counts up to 100. The eyeball, which is attached with other body parts as well as some tools, is presented in 3-D.
"Saw VII" aka "Saw 3D" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. In line with the title, the film will be made in 3-D.
Tobin Bell returns to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, joined by other original cast members such as Costas Mandylor and Betsy Russell. Meanwhile, newcomers will include Laurence Anthony, Gina Holden, Chad Donella, Naomi Snieckus and Sean Patrick Flanery.
Kevin Greutert, who directed "Saw VI", is back on the helming duty for the seventh installment of the horror film franchise. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next "Saw" film, which is due October 22 in the U.S.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!