'Saw VII' Has Eye-Popping 3-D Motion Poster
Eye still becomes an object in the latest promotional poster of "Saw VII". After releasing a teaser poster featuring the said body part, Lionsgate Films has unleashed a motion poster which shows an eyeball after it counts up to 100. The eyeball, which is attached with other body parts as well as some tools, is presented in 3-D.
"Saw VII" aka "Saw 3D" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. In line with the title, the film will be made in 3-D.
Tobin Bell returns to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, joined by other original cast members such as Costas Mandylor and Betsy Russell. Meanwhile, newcomers will include Laurence Anthony, Gina Holden, Chad Donella, Naomi Snieckus and Sean Patrick Flanery.
Kevin Greutert, who directed "Saw VI", is back on the helming duty for the seventh installment of the horror film franchise. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next "Saw" film, which is due October 22 in the U.S.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle