Arnold Schwarzenegger Pokes Fun at Mel Gibson's Recent Affairs
Even a Governor is taking shots at Mel Gibson. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has thrown a few jabs at Mel while speaking with a group of utility commissioners in Sacramento on early Wednesday, July 21, Associated Press reported.
During the chat, Arnold compared Mel to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak, saying that while BP appears to have contained its well, "no one has figured out how to contain Mel Gibson." Arnold even addressed infamous tapes featuring Mel launching profanity-laced tirades against his ex-girlfriend, saying "Everyone turn off your cellphones - we're expecting a call from him "
Asked for a comment over the ribbing, Mel's spokesperson, Alan Nierob, claimed he's happy that the Governor is keeping his sense of humor, adding "He's obviously paving the way for a return to showbiz."
Meanwhile, beside accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, Mel was also said hitting their illegitimate daughter Lucia, who was being held by Oksana during their alleged January bust-up. Oksana even has picture of Lucia with what appears to be a small abrasion on her chin after the dispute.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos