Arnold Schwarzenegger Pokes Fun at Mel Gibson's Recent Affairs
Even a Governor is taking shots at Mel Gibson. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has thrown a few jabs at Mel while speaking with a group of utility commissioners in Sacramento on early Wednesday, July 21, Associated Press reported.
During the chat, Arnold compared Mel to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak, saying that while BP appears to have contained its well, "no one has figured out how to contain Mel Gibson." Arnold even addressed infamous tapes featuring Mel launching profanity-laced tirades against his ex-girlfriend, saying "Everyone turn off your cellphones - we're expecting a call from him "
Asked for a comment over the ribbing, Mel's spokesperson, Alan Nierob, claimed he's happy that the Governor is keeping his sense of humor, adding "He's obviously paving the way for a return to showbiz."
Meanwhile, beside accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, Mel was also said hitting their illegitimate daughter Lucia, who was being held by Oksana during their alleged January bust-up. Oksana even has picture of Lucia with what appears to be a small abrasion on her chin after the dispute.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones