Arnold Schwarzenegger Pokes Fun at Mel Gibson's Recent Affairs
Even a Governor is taking shots at Mel Gibson. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has thrown a few jabs at Mel while speaking with a group of utility commissioners in Sacramento on early Wednesday, July 21, Associated Press reported.
During the chat, Arnold compared Mel to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak, saying that while BP appears to have contained its well, "no one has figured out how to contain Mel Gibson." Arnold even addressed infamous tapes featuring Mel launching profanity-laced tirades against his ex-girlfriend, saying "Everyone turn off your cellphones - we're expecting a call from him "
Asked for a comment over the ribbing, Mel's spokesperson, Alan Nierob, claimed he's happy that the Governor is keeping his sense of humor, adding "He's obviously paving the way for a return to showbiz."
Meanwhile, beside accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, Mel was also said hitting their illegitimate daughter Lucia, who was being held by Oksana during their alleged January bust-up. Oksana even has picture of Lucia with what appears to be a small abrasion on her chin after the dispute.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer