Arnold Schwarzenegger Pokes Fun at Mel Gibson's Recent Affairs
Even a Governor is taking shots at Mel Gibson. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has thrown a few jabs at Mel while speaking with a group of utility commissioners in Sacramento on early Wednesday, July 21, Associated Press reported.
During the chat, Arnold compared Mel to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak, saying that while BP appears to have contained its well, "no one has figured out how to contain Mel Gibson." Arnold even addressed infamous tapes featuring Mel launching profanity-laced tirades against his ex-girlfriend, saying "Everyone turn off your cellphones - we're expecting a call from him "
Asked for a comment over the ribbing, Mel's spokesperson, Alan Nierob, claimed he's happy that the Governor is keeping his sense of humor, adding "He's obviously paving the way for a return to showbiz."
Meanwhile, beside accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, Mel was also said hitting their illegitimate daughter Lucia, who was being held by Oksana during their alleged January bust-up. Oksana even has picture of Lucia with what appears to be a small abrasion on her chin after the dispute.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski