Lindsay Lohan to Spend Her Jail Time Songwriting
How will a party girl like Lindsay Lohan spend her 14-day time in prison? A source told PopEater that the troubled songstress will use her time at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood by writing songs for her music comeback.
"Lindsay is going to spend her time in jail writing new songs that she will record the second she gets out," said the source who is claimed to be close to Lindsay. "Her emotions are so raw at the moment the material will be her best ever." The insider is adamant Lindsay's new music will be really worth it, stating "It will definitely get nominated for a Grammy."
Lindsay Lohan indeed is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate, but backed out from completing the album a few months later.
Earlier this year, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart" hitmaker announced on Twitter that she's going to finish what is undone. She even teased what she has to offer in her next effort, "Snoop Dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara [DioGuardi] and jr Rotem wrote a track that has a Madonna undertone."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory