Lindsay Lohan to Spend Her Jail Time Songwriting
How will a party girl like Lindsay Lohan spend her 14-day time in prison? A source told PopEater that the troubled songstress will use her time at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood by writing songs for her music comeback.
"Lindsay is going to spend her time in jail writing new songs that she will record the second she gets out," said the source who is claimed to be close to Lindsay. "Her emotions are so raw at the moment the material will be her best ever." The insider is adamant Lindsay's new music will be really worth it, stating "It will definitely get nominated for a Grammy."
Lindsay Lohan indeed is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate, but backed out from completing the album a few months later.
Earlier this year, the "Confessions of a Broken Heart" hitmaker announced on Twitter that she's going to finish what is undone. She even teased what she has to offer in her next effort, "Snoop Dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara [DioGuardi] and jr Rotem wrote a track that has a Madonna undertone."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video