Zac Efron's First Love Revealed on Jay Leno Show
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, July 20, Zac Efron has a strange encounter with world-renowned mentalist Lior Suchard. In the national TV show, the mentalist performed a pretty amazing feat - he revealed Zac's first love, who was never known before.
Lior started his stunt by asking Zac to think of a number from which Lior could guess how many letters of Zac's first love's name. Lior later repeatedly swore that he and the "High School Musical" star had never talked to each other before the show. The mentalist then wrote the name on a paper and showed it to the audience, while Zac, without looking at the paper, mentioned it himself for the first time, stating "Katy!"
Beside having his first crush revealed by Lior, Zac also talked about being in top of People's Most Amazing Bodies list. He told host Jay Leno, who brought the magazine with his buff body on it, that the picture was taken when he was out in the beach along with his family. He later revealed about his mustache disguise, admitting that he needed a couple of weeks to grew it.
Zac Efron was on the show to promote his latest movie "Charlie St. Cloud". In the romance/drama big screen project, Zac portrays accomplished sailor Charlie St. Cloud, who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way, co-starring Amanda Crew and Oscar winner Kim Basinger. The film will be opened in U.S. theaters on July 30.
Zac Efron's First Love Revealed:
Zac Efron Talking About Buff Body and Growing Mustache:
More Zac Efron News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'