Michael Lohan on Fiancee's Assault Claim: I Don't Know What She's Talking About
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan has shot down report that he has assaulted his fiancee Kate Major, a former reporter for Star magazine and one-time Jon Gosselin gal pal. The 50-year-old father told Radar Online that he and Kate indeed recently had an argument but insisted he never got physical with her.
"We had a disagreement because of some of the people coming into the house for our upcoming television show," Michael told the site. "I just don't know what she is talking about... I tried to speak with Kate this morning because I found out Kate drained one of our bank accounts and now she won't call me back."
Meanwhile, the Southampton Police Department has confirmed that a police report was filed this week on behalf of Kate against Michael. Kate reportedly claimed she argued with Michael on Monday, July 19 just before he flew to L.A. for Lindsay's hearing. Kate was said telling police Michael shoved her over a chair, injuring her shoulder.
Due to the alleged physical attacks, Kate was forced to seek treatment at a hospital and reportedly has pictures of her injuries. When reached by the site, Kate responded, "I'm not commenting on anything right now."
Michael and Kate's dispute was allegedly sparked by their upcoming TV show "Celebrity House" which later led to allegation that he was involved with Tiger Woods' mistresses, Rachel Uchitel and Joslyn James, although Rachel has told TMZ that they only met once and Michael never even asked her to be on the TV program.
Kate allegedly accused Michael of checking into Los Angeles' Mondrian Hotel with a mystery woman. "Kate thought I checked into a hotel with another woman. But the hotel has verified to her that I was in the hotel room all alone," Michael was prompted to respond, even claiming Kate "went crazy". As for their wedding plan, Michael said, "Why wouldn't it still be on?"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?