Foxy Brown Arrested for Violating an Order of Protection
Foxy Brown has landed another trouble in law. The 30-year-old rapper was taken into custody in Brooklyn at 5.40 P.M. on Wednesday, July 21 for allegedly violating an order of protection against her old nemesis and neighbor Arlene Raymond, New York Post reported.
Foxy was busted after allegedly engaged in a verbal dispute with Arlene, who has a restraining order against her. Source told the site that Foxy snarled at Arlene, "What are you looking at - what's your problem?" and used the B-word. One source added, "They were getting into each other's face."
Meanwhile, Foxy's manager, Bernadette Brennan, told TMZ that the incident started when Foxy was rehearsing outside for her upcoming show at the B.B. King Blues Club in New York. Unfortunately, Foxy's activity upset Arlene, who later came outside and started screaming at her.
However, Foxy ignored her and the rapper went inside to avoid further confrontation, that's when the cops showed up. New York Post reported that Foxy has been released on $50,000 bail and her manager Chaz Williams said the charges are false.
Foxy Brown has a history of legal run-ins. In 1997, Foxy was ordered to do 80 hours of community service after spatting on two hotel employee in North Carolina when they informed her they didn't have an iron. In 2004, she earned three years of probation and had to take anger-management classes for attacking two manicurists over a $20 bill.
More Foxy Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign