Man Who Threatened 'South Park' Arrested and Questioned
Earlier this year "South Park" creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker received death threats from a guy who resided in Virginia for writing an episode which features Prophet Muhammad in a bear costume. Stone and Park can now at least take a breath of relief for Zachary Chesser has been arrested in charges which actually are not related to the threat.
The 20-year-old who graduated from Oakton High School was detained on Wednesday, July 21 for confessing his links to a terror group believed to have affiliation with al-Qaeda. He publicly told the FBI agents that he tried to travel to Kenya and Somalia to join Al-Shabaab, bringing along his infant son so that he would not be suspected. According to the affidavit, Chesser was barred from the July 10 flight and told by the Transportation Security Administration that he was on the no-fly list.
Chesser, a convert to Islam, in fact has operated websites and YouTube channel which are stocked with jihad propaganda. This includes an April posting that "South Park" creators would "probably end up" dead like Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh who was murdered by Islam extremist in 2004.
This posting also caused trouble for Chesser. His family received death threats which led to his mother kicking him out of her radar. Chesser "was no longer on speaking terms with his parents", FBI stated.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?