First Full Trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Explains the Story
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first full trailer for "Buried" which reveals more about what is faced by Ryan Reynolds' Paul Conroy. It mostly features shots of the main character as he is trapped in a dark, small space while his conversations with people on the phone are heard during the whole video.
Conroy wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Fighting panic, despair and delirium, Conroy has only 90 minutes to to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Rodrigo Cortes serves behind the lens for this drama thriller with the script provided by Chris Sparling. Picked up by Lionsgate Films at the 26th Sundance Film Festival, "Buried" will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics