First Full Trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Explains the Story
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first full trailer for "Buried" which reveals more about what is faced by Ryan Reynolds' Paul Conroy. It mostly features shots of the main character as he is trapped in a dark, small space while his conversations with people on the phone are heard during the whole video.
Conroy wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Fighting panic, despair and delirium, Conroy has only 90 minutes to to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Rodrigo Cortes serves behind the lens for this drama thriller with the script provided by Chris Sparling. Picked up by Lionsgate Films at the 26th Sundance Film Festival, "Buried" will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation