First Full Trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Explains the Story
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first full trailer for "Buried" which reveals more about what is faced by Ryan Reynolds' Paul Conroy. It mostly features shots of the main character as he is trapped in a dark, small space while his conversations with people on the phone are heard during the whole video.
Conroy wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Fighting panic, despair and delirium, Conroy has only 90 minutes to to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Rodrigo Cortes serves behind the lens for this drama thriller with the script provided by Chris Sparling. Picked up by Lionsgate Films at the 26th Sundance Film Festival, "Buried" will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip