First Full Trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Explains the Story
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first full trailer for "Buried" which reveals more about what is faced by Ryan Reynolds' Paul Conroy. It mostly features shots of the main character as he is trapped in a dark, small space while his conversations with people on the phone are heard during the whole video.
Conroy wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Fighting panic, despair and delirium, Conroy has only 90 minutes to to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Rodrigo Cortes serves behind the lens for this drama thriller with the script provided by Chris Sparling. Picked up by Lionsgate Films at the 26th Sundance Film Festival, "Buried" will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!