First Full Trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Explains the Story
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first full trailer for "Buried" which reveals more about what is faced by Ryan Reynolds' Paul Conroy. It mostly features shots of the main character as he is trapped in a dark, small space while his conversations with people on the phone are heard during the whole video.
Conroy wakes up 6 feet underground with no idea of who put him there or why. Buried with only a cell phone and a lighter, his contact with the outside world and ability to piece together clues that could help him discover his location are maddeningly limited. Fighting panic, despair and delirium, Conroy has only 90 minutes to to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Rodrigo Cortes serves behind the lens for this drama thriller with the script provided by Chris Sparling. Picked up by Lionsgate Films at the 26th Sundance Film Festival, "Buried" will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent