Confirmed, Christina Applegate Is Pregnant With First Child
Christina Applegate is having a bun in the oven, her rep confirmed to People. The 38-year-old actress is carrying her first baby with fiance Martyn Lenoble, a bass player and founding member of Porno For Pyros.
Applegate and Lenoble became engaged on Valentine's Day and the couple, who has been dating for two years, has not yet revealed about a wedding date. The wedding will be the second trip to the aisle for both Applegate and Lenoble.
Applegate has previously credited Lenoble for helping her overcome her battle with breast cancer after undergoing a double mastectomy, then reconstructive surgery. The "Samantha Who?" star was pronounced free from the disease in August, 2008.
Back in 2009, Applegate, who was previously married to actor Johnathon Schaech, told the site, "I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this. He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two