Confirmed, Christina Applegate Is Pregnant With First Child
Christina Applegate is having a bun in the oven, her rep confirmed to People. The 38-year-old actress is carrying her first baby with fiance Martyn Lenoble, a bass player and founding member of Porno For Pyros.
Applegate and Lenoble became engaged on Valentine's Day and the couple, who has been dating for two years, has not yet revealed about a wedding date. The wedding will be the second trip to the aisle for both Applegate and Lenoble.
Applegate has previously credited Lenoble for helping her overcome her battle with breast cancer after undergoing a double mastectomy, then reconstructive surgery. The "Samantha Who?" star was pronounced free from the disease in August, 2008.
Back in 2009, Applegate, who was previously married to actor Johnathon Schaech, told the site, "I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this. He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked