Confirmed, Christina Applegate Is Pregnant With First Child
Christina Applegate is having a bun in the oven, her rep confirmed to People. The 38-year-old actress is carrying her first baby with fiance Martyn Lenoble, a bass player and founding member of Porno For Pyros.
Applegate and Lenoble became engaged on Valentine's Day and the couple, who has been dating for two years, has not yet revealed about a wedding date. The wedding will be the second trip to the aisle for both Applegate and Lenoble.
Applegate has previously credited Lenoble for helping her overcome her battle with breast cancer after undergoing a double mastectomy, then reconstructive surgery. The "Samantha Who?" star was pronounced free from the disease in August, 2008.
Back in 2009, Applegate, who was previously married to actor Johnathon Schaech, told the site, "I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this. He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy