Confirmed, Christina Applegate Is Pregnant With First Child
Christina Applegate is having a bun in the oven, her rep confirmed to People. The 38-year-old actress is carrying her first baby with fiance Martyn Lenoble, a bass player and founding member of Porno For Pyros.
Applegate and Lenoble became engaged on Valentine's Day and the couple, who has been dating for two years, has not yet revealed about a wedding date. The wedding will be the second trip to the aisle for both Applegate and Lenoble.
Applegate has previously credited Lenoble for helping her overcome her battle with breast cancer after undergoing a double mastectomy, then reconstructive surgery. The "Samantha Who?" star was pronounced free from the disease in August, 2008.
Back in 2009, Applegate, who was previously married to actor Johnathon Schaech, told the site, "I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this. He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart