Ke$ha and Rihanna 'Have Slumber Party', 'Naked'
Ke$ha has apparently made quite a bond with Rihanna after serving as the opening act on the "Umbrella" hitmaker's Last Girl on Earth Tour. Talking about her experience touring with the sensational singer, Ke$ha told MTV News, "We have slumber parties and pillow fights and we braid each other's hair a lot. We talk about boys, naked."
However, those backstage shenanigans were just another Ke$ha's jest. Ending her joke, Ke$ha revealed that being able to share stages with Rihanna has been a highlight of her career, saying "She has one of the best voices of anyone I've ever seen live, and I kind of just take it as my opportunity to hype up thousands of people."
"Touring with Rihanna is incredible, you should come see it. It's really fun. I've been out with her for about two weeks now, and I just learn so much from her as a performer," Ke$ha added. "It's epic. She's amazing live and her voice is just so good. I'm kind of just, like, her hype girl. I take the stage and hype it up for 40 minutes."
On Last Girl on Earth Tour, Ke$ha is also joined by another supporting act, Travis McCoy. Beside getting busy as opener, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker is also using days off from the traveling gigs to play headlining shows of her own, to promote her first studio album "Animal".
Ke$ha Talking About Touring With Rihanna:
More Ke$ha News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'