Ke$ha and Rihanna 'Have Slumber Party', 'Naked'
Ke$ha has apparently made quite a bond with Rihanna after serving as the opening act on the "Umbrella" hitmaker's Last Girl on Earth Tour. Talking about her experience touring with the sensational singer, Ke$ha told MTV News, "We have slumber parties and pillow fights and we braid each other's hair a lot. We talk about boys, naked."
However, those backstage shenanigans were just another Ke$ha's jest. Ending her joke, Ke$ha revealed that being able to share stages with Rihanna has been a highlight of her career, saying "She has one of the best voices of anyone I've ever seen live, and I kind of just take it as my opportunity to hype up thousands of people."
"Touring with Rihanna is incredible, you should come see it. It's really fun. I've been out with her for about two weeks now, and I just learn so much from her as a performer," Ke$ha added. "It's epic. She's amazing live and her voice is just so good. I'm kind of just, like, her hype girl. I take the stage and hype it up for 40 minutes."
On Last Girl on Earth Tour, Ke$ha is also joined by another supporting act, Travis McCoy. Beside getting busy as opener, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker is also using days off from the traveling gigs to play headlining shows of her own, to promote her first studio album "Animal".
Ke$ha Talking About Touring With Rihanna:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video