Ke$ha and Rihanna 'Have Slumber Party', 'Naked'
Ke$ha has apparently made quite a bond with Rihanna after serving as the opening act on the "Umbrella" hitmaker's Last Girl on Earth Tour. Talking about her experience touring with the sensational singer, Ke$ha told MTV News, "We have slumber parties and pillow fights and we braid each other's hair a lot. We talk about boys, naked."
However, those backstage shenanigans were just another Ke$ha's jest. Ending her joke, Ke$ha revealed that being able to share stages with Rihanna has been a highlight of her career, saying "She has one of the best voices of anyone I've ever seen live, and I kind of just take it as my opportunity to hype up thousands of people."
"Touring with Rihanna is incredible, you should come see it. It's really fun. I've been out with her for about two weeks now, and I just learn so much from her as a performer," Ke$ha added. "It's epic. She's amazing live and her voice is just so good. I'm kind of just, like, her hype girl. I take the stage and hype it up for 40 minutes."
On Last Girl on Earth Tour, Ke$ha is also joined by another supporting act, Travis McCoy. Beside getting busy as opener, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker is also using days off from the traveling gigs to play headlining shows of her own, to promote her first studio album "Animal".
Ke$ha Talking About Touring With Rihanna:
More Ke$ha News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child