Miley Cyrus Fuming Over Taylor Momsen's Comments
Miley Cyrus is yet to speak up about the harsh statement issued by her fellow teen star Taylor Momsen. But, a source told Heat magazine that Miley is indeed furious with the "Gossip Girl" actress for calling Disney stars "bubblegum sh**."
"Miley is furious - who wouldn't be? She thought Taylor was pretty cool until this happened, which has left her totally confused," the source said. "Taylor is so obviously desperate for fame. I mean, she's traipsing around town in her underwear, or is that for the love of the music too?"
"Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it. Taylor still sees her as a threat, which she is, although they're hardly in the same league. Miley gets a little risky on stage, but she knows that it's a performance, whereas Taylor doesn't seem to know where to draw the line. It's sad, really."
Many people link Taylor Momsen to Miley Cyrus due to the fact that the two often perform raunchy act despite their young age. Momsen was even compared to Courtney Love because they "both have blond hair, wear lipstick and dresses," but The Pretty Reckless singer refused it.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake