Miley Cyrus Fuming Over Taylor Momsen's Comments
Miley Cyrus is yet to speak up about the harsh statement issued by her fellow teen star Taylor Momsen. But, a source told Heat magazine that Miley is indeed furious with the "Gossip Girl" actress for calling Disney stars "bubblegum sh**."
"Miley is furious - who wouldn't be? She thought Taylor was pretty cool until this happened, which has left her totally confused," the source said. "Taylor is so obviously desperate for fame. I mean, she's traipsing around town in her underwear, or is that for the love of the music too?"
"Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it. Taylor still sees her as a threat, which she is, although they're hardly in the same league. Miley gets a little risky on stage, but she knows that it's a performance, whereas Taylor doesn't seem to know where to draw the line. It's sad, really."
Many people link Taylor Momsen to Miley Cyrus due to the fact that the two often perform raunchy act despite their young age. Momsen was even compared to Courtney Love because they "both have blond hair, wear lipstick and dresses," but The Pretty Reckless singer refused it.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal