Miley Cyrus Fuming Over Taylor Momsen's Comments
Miley Cyrus is yet to speak up about the harsh statement issued by her fellow teen star Taylor Momsen. But, a source told Heat magazine that Miley is indeed furious with the "Gossip Girl" actress for calling Disney stars "bubblegum sh**."
"Miley is furious - who wouldn't be? She thought Taylor was pretty cool until this happened, which has left her totally confused," the source said. "Taylor is so obviously desperate for fame. I mean, she's traipsing around town in her underwear, or is that for the love of the music too?"
"Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it. Taylor still sees her as a threat, which she is, although they're hardly in the same league. Miley gets a little risky on stage, but she knows that it's a performance, whereas Taylor doesn't seem to know where to draw the line. It's sad, really."
Many people link Taylor Momsen to Miley Cyrus due to the fact that the two often perform raunchy act despite their young age. Momsen was even compared to Courtney Love because they "both have blond hair, wear lipstick and dresses," but The Pretty Reckless singer refused it.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie