Miley Cyrus Fuming Over Taylor Momsen's Comments
Miley Cyrus is yet to speak up about the harsh statement issued by her fellow teen star Taylor Momsen. But, a source told Heat magazine that Miley is indeed furious with the "Gossip Girl" actress for calling Disney stars "bubblegum sh**."
"Miley is furious - who wouldn't be? She thought Taylor was pretty cool until this happened, which has left her totally confused," the source said. "Taylor is so obviously desperate for fame. I mean, she's traipsing around town in her underwear, or is that for the love of the music too?"
"Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it. Taylor still sees her as a threat, which she is, although they're hardly in the same league. Miley gets a little risky on stage, but she knows that it's a performance, whereas Taylor doesn't seem to know where to draw the line. It's sad, really."
Many people link Taylor Momsen to Miley Cyrus due to the fact that the two often perform raunchy act despite their young age. Momsen was even compared to Courtney Love because they "both have blond hair, wear lipstick and dresses," but The Pretty Reckless singer refused it.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization