'Pretty Little Liars' 1.08 Preview: Emily and Maya Date
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", Emily and Maya's relationship goes on a new level, and Jenna becomes a threat once again for Spencer. Meanwhile, Hanna is forced to deal with a situation at home that could really cramp her "it girl" status.
After much planning, the day of Alison's memorial is around the corner and the girls are ready to say their goodbyes. But when Alison's brother Jason arrives, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily quickly learn that saying goodbye is at the bottom of his list. As Jason takes over, and Detective Wilden returns, will the girls be able to celebrate Alison's life in the peaceful and positive way they were hoping for?
"Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone" airs July 27 on ABC Family. Lucy Hale who plays Aria did a promotional interview with Ryan Seacrest recently where she spilled who 'A' is. [Spoiler Alert]: "I know who 'A' is in the books. Can I say?" she said hesitantly. "...I hope I don't get in trouble ...It's a girl, it's Hanna's best friend. But we're doing it completely different on the show. I don't know who's 'A'."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo