'Pretty Little Liars' 1.08 Preview: Emily and Maya Date
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", Emily and Maya's relationship goes on a new level, and Jenna becomes a threat once again for Spencer. Meanwhile, Hanna is forced to deal with a situation at home that could really cramp her "it girl" status.
After much planning, the day of Alison's memorial is around the corner and the girls are ready to say their goodbyes. But when Alison's brother Jason arrives, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily quickly learn that saying goodbye is at the bottom of his list. As Jason takes over, and Detective Wilden returns, will the girls be able to celebrate Alison's life in the peaceful and positive way they were hoping for?
"Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone" airs July 27 on ABC Family. Lucy Hale who plays Aria did a promotional interview with Ryan Seacrest recently where she spilled who 'A' is. [Spoiler Alert]: "I know who 'A' is in the books. Can I say?" she said hesitantly. "...I hope I don't get in trouble ...It's a girl, it's Hanna's best friend. But we're doing it completely different on the show. I don't know who's 'A'."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes