'Pretty Little Liars' 1.08 Preview: Emily and Maya Date
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", Emily and Maya's relationship goes on a new level, and Jenna becomes a threat once again for Spencer. Meanwhile, Hanna is forced to deal with a situation at home that could really cramp her "it girl" status.
After much planning, the day of Alison's memorial is around the corner and the girls are ready to say their goodbyes. But when Alison's brother Jason arrives, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily quickly learn that saying goodbye is at the bottom of his list. As Jason takes over, and Detective Wilden returns, will the girls be able to celebrate Alison's life in the peaceful and positive way they were hoping for?
"Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone" airs July 27 on ABC Family. Lucy Hale who plays Aria did a promotional interview with Ryan Seacrest recently where she spilled who 'A' is. [Spoiler Alert]: "I know who 'A' is in the books. Can I say?" she said hesitantly. "...I hope I don't get in trouble ...It's a girl, it's Hanna's best friend. But we're doing it completely different on the show. I don't know who's 'A'."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia