'Pretty Little Liars' 1.08 Preview: Emily and Maya Date
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", Emily and Maya's relationship goes on a new level, and Jenna becomes a threat once again for Spencer. Meanwhile, Hanna is forced to deal with a situation at home that could really cramp her "it girl" status.
After much planning, the day of Alison's memorial is around the corner and the girls are ready to say their goodbyes. But when Alison's brother Jason arrives, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily quickly learn that saying goodbye is at the bottom of his list. As Jason takes over, and Detective Wilden returns, will the girls be able to celebrate Alison's life in the peaceful and positive way they were hoping for?
"Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone" airs July 27 on ABC Family. Lucy Hale who plays Aria did a promotional interview with Ryan Seacrest recently where she spilled who 'A' is. [Spoiler Alert]: "I know who 'A' is in the books. Can I say?" she said hesitantly. "...I hope I don't get in trouble ...It's a girl, it's Hanna's best friend. But we're doing it completely different on the show. I don't know who's 'A'."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift