Selena Gomez and Joey King Premiere 'Ramona and Beezus' in New York
Three days shy of its U.S. release, "Ramona and Beezus" has been premiered in New York City on Tuesday, July 20. Selena Gomez and Joey King who bonded when portraying the Quimby sisters in the film showed their off-screen chemistry when attending the special screening at Madison Square Park.
The 17-year-old Disney cutie looked simple yet mature in her white ensemble which was added with a small black belt. King, meanwhile, sported a blue dress which has polka dot pattern on the top part. The two were later joined by co-stars Bridget Moynahan and Hutch Dano, as well as director Elizabeth Allen when posing on the orange carpet.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, "Ramona and Beezus" follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home. This family comedy is going to entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting Friday, July 23.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza