Selena Gomez and Joey King Premiere 'Ramona and Beezus' in New York
Three days shy of its U.S. release, "Ramona and Beezus" has been premiered in New York City on Tuesday, July 20. Selena Gomez and Joey King who bonded when portraying the Quimby sisters in the film showed their off-screen chemistry when attending the special screening at Madison Square Park.
The 17-year-old Disney cutie looked simple yet mature in her white ensemble which was added with a small black belt. King, meanwhile, sported a blue dress which has polka dot pattern on the top part. The two were later joined by co-stars Bridget Moynahan and Hutch Dano, as well as director Elizabeth Allen when posing on the orange carpet.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, "Ramona and Beezus" follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home. This family comedy is going to entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting Friday, July 23.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'