Selena Gomez and Joey King Premiere 'Ramona and Beezus' in New York
Three days shy of its U.S. release, "Ramona and Beezus" has been premiered in New York City on Tuesday, July 20. Selena Gomez and Joey King who bonded when portraying the Quimby sisters in the film showed their off-screen chemistry when attending the special screening at Madison Square Park.
The 17-year-old Disney cutie looked simple yet mature in her white ensemble which was added with a small black belt. King, meanwhile, sported a blue dress which has polka dot pattern on the top part. The two were later joined by co-stars Bridget Moynahan and Hutch Dano, as well as director Elizabeth Allen when posing on the orange carpet.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, "Ramona and Beezus" follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home. This family comedy is going to entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting Friday, July 23.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia