Selena Gomez and Joey King Premiere 'Ramona and Beezus' in New York
Three days shy of its U.S. release, "Ramona and Beezus" has been premiered in New York City on Tuesday, July 20. Selena Gomez and Joey King who bonded when portraying the Quimby sisters in the film showed their off-screen chemistry when attending the special screening at Madison Square Park.
The 17-year-old Disney cutie looked simple yet mature in her white ensemble which was added with a small black belt. King, meanwhile, sported a blue dress which has polka dot pattern on the top part. The two were later joined by co-stars Bridget Moynahan and Hutch Dano, as well as director Elizabeth Allen when posing on the orange carpet.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, "Ramona and Beezus" follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home. This family comedy is going to entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting Friday, July 23.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones