New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4': Captain Jack Is Back
Jerry Bruckheimer has given away another evidence of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" production in Hawaii. On Tuesday, July 20, the producer has posted, on his Twitter page, a new picture taken from the filming location.
The photo captures Jack Sparrow, the character portrayed by Johnny Depp, who stood facing the sea from the beach in Hawaii. "On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011," Bruckheimer tweeted along with the image.
Beside Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush will return to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" to reprise his role as Barbossa. New cast members, in the meantime, include Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
Rob Marshall tackles the directing duty for this fourth installment of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' film franchise. The upcoming adventure comedy is planned to arrive in the U.S. on May 20, 2011 with the story focusing on Captain Jack Sparrow who is on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers