New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4': Captain Jack Is Back
Jerry Bruckheimer has given away another evidence of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" production in Hawaii. On Tuesday, July 20, the producer has posted, on his Twitter page, a new picture taken from the filming location.
The photo captures Jack Sparrow, the character portrayed by Johnny Depp, who stood facing the sea from the beach in Hawaii. "On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011," Bruckheimer tweeted along with the image.
Beside Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush will return to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" to reprise his role as Barbossa. New cast members, in the meantime, include Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
Rob Marshall tackles the directing duty for this fourth installment of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' film franchise. The upcoming adventure comedy is planned to arrive in the U.S. on May 20, 2011 with the story focusing on Captain Jack Sparrow who is on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge