New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4': Captain Jack Is Back
Jerry Bruckheimer has given away another evidence of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" production in Hawaii. On Tuesday, July 20, the producer has posted, on his Twitter page, a new picture taken from the filming location.
The photo captures Jack Sparrow, the character portrayed by Johnny Depp, who stood facing the sea from the beach in Hawaii. "On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011," Bruckheimer tweeted along with the image.
Beside Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush will return to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" to reprise his role as Barbossa. New cast members, in the meantime, include Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
Rob Marshall tackles the directing duty for this fourth installment of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' film franchise. The upcoming adventure comedy is planned to arrive in the U.S. on May 20, 2011 with the story focusing on Captain Jack Sparrow who is on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen