New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4': Captain Jack Is Back
Jerry Bruckheimer has given away another evidence of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" production in Hawaii. On Tuesday, July 20, the producer has posted, on his Twitter page, a new picture taken from the filming location.
The photo captures Jack Sparrow, the character portrayed by Johnny Depp, who stood facing the sea from the beach in Hawaii. "On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011," Bruckheimer tweeted along with the image.
Beside Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush will return to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" to reprise his role as Barbossa. New cast members, in the meantime, include Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
Rob Marshall tackles the directing duty for this fourth installment of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' film franchise. The upcoming adventure comedy is planned to arrive in the U.S. on May 20, 2011 with the story focusing on Captain Jack Sparrow who is on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival