New Set Pic of 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4': Captain Jack Is Back
Jerry Bruckheimer has given away another evidence of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" production in Hawaii. On Tuesday, July 20, the producer has posted, on his Twitter page, a new picture taken from the filming location.
The photo captures Jack Sparrow, the character portrayed by Johnny Depp, who stood facing the sea from the beach in Hawaii. "On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011," Bruckheimer tweeted along with the image.
Beside Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush will return to "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" to reprise his role as Barbossa. New cast members, in the meantime, include Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
Rob Marshall tackles the directing duty for this fourth installment of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' film franchise. The upcoming adventure comedy is planned to arrive in the U.S. on May 20, 2011 with the story focusing on Captain Jack Sparrow who is on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'