Zac Efron Suits Up for World Premiere of 'Charlie St. Cloud'
"Charlie St. Cloud" has lowered the anchor in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 20. Universal Pictures chose to hold the world premiere for the upcoming movie at Regency Village Theater before the film opens in theaters nationwide on July 30.
Zac Efron, who takes the title role, was among those who came first that evening. He looked neat in a black and white suit. For the special occasion, he tagged along his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens who was dazzling in a loose satin dress.
Efron's on-screen brother Charlie Tahan and director Burr Steers were later seen joining him on the red carpet. Other cast members who were also scheduled to attend the special screening included Amanda Crew, Donal Logue, Augustus Prew, Matt Ward and Paul Duchar.
Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film follows accomplished sailor Charlie St. Cloud who has a bright future which is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney