Zac Efron Suits Up for World Premiere of 'Charlie St. Cloud'
"Charlie St. Cloud" has lowered the anchor in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 20. Universal Pictures chose to hold the world premiere for the upcoming movie at Regency Village Theater before the film opens in theaters nationwide on July 30.
Zac Efron, who takes the title role, was among those who came first that evening. He looked neat in a black and white suit. For the special occasion, he tagged along his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens who was dazzling in a loose satin dress.
Efron's on-screen brother Charlie Tahan and director Burr Steers were later seen joining him on the red carpet. Other cast members who were also scheduled to attend the special screening included Amanda Crew, Donal Logue, Augustus Prew, Matt Ward and Paul Duchar.
Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film follows accomplished sailor Charlie St. Cloud who has a bright future which is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons