Bruno Mars Releases First Single From Debut Album
After releasing a mini album "It's Better If You Don't Understand" in May, Bruno Mars is now preparing to drop a first full-length album. Ahead of the album release, he offers the lead single titled "Just the Way You Are" for purchase on iTunes.
The not-yet-titled album is to arrive in the market later this year. "You can expect that we're gonna put our balls into it. Luckily, I feel like everything that we've been working for and everything we've learned in the past couple years has really enhanced our production and our writing," he told Rap-Up.
On the musicians he wishes to work with, this singer shared, "I'd love to work with Danger Mouse, I love Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson gets the live instrumentation without it sounding too adult contemporary. There's a fine line."
More Bruno Mars News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch