Bruno Mars Releases First Single From Debut Album
After releasing a mini album "It's Better If You Don't Understand" in May, Bruno Mars is now preparing to drop a first full-length album. Ahead of the album release, he offers the lead single titled "Just the Way You Are" for purchase on iTunes.
The not-yet-titled album is to arrive in the market later this year. "You can expect that we're gonna put our balls into it. Luckily, I feel like everything that we've been working for and everything we've learned in the past couple years has really enhanced our production and our writing," he told Rap-Up.
On the musicians he wishes to work with, this singer shared, "I'd love to work with Danger Mouse, I love Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson gets the live instrumentation without it sounding too adult contemporary. There's a fine line."
More Bruno Mars News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen