Bruno Mars Releases First Single From Debut Album
After releasing a mini album "It's Better If You Don't Understand" in May, Bruno Mars is now preparing to drop a first full-length album. Ahead of the album release, he offers the lead single titled "Just the Way You Are" for purchase on iTunes.
The not-yet-titled album is to arrive in the market later this year. "You can expect that we're gonna put our balls into it. Luckily, I feel like everything that we've been working for and everything we've learned in the past couple years has really enhanced our production and our writing," he told Rap-Up.
On the musicians he wishes to work with, this singer shared, "I'd love to work with Danger Mouse, I love Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson gets the live instrumentation without it sounding too adult contemporary. There's a fine line."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World