Bruno Mars Releases First Single From Debut Album
After releasing a mini album "It's Better If You Don't Understand" in May, Bruno Mars is now preparing to drop a first full-length album. Ahead of the album release, he offers the lead single titled "Just the Way You Are" for purchase on iTunes.
The not-yet-titled album is to arrive in the market later this year. "You can expect that we're gonna put our balls into it. Luckily, I feel like everything that we've been working for and everything we've learned in the past couple years has really enhanced our production and our writing," he told Rap-Up.
On the musicians he wishes to work with, this singer shared, "I'd love to work with Danger Mouse, I love Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson gets the live instrumentation without it sounding too adult contemporary. There's a fine line."
More Bruno Mars News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame