Bruno Mars Releases First Single From Debut Album
After releasing a mini album "It's Better If You Don't Understand" in May, Bruno Mars is now preparing to drop a first full-length album. Ahead of the album release, he offers the lead single titled "Just the Way You Are" for purchase on iTunes.
The not-yet-titled album is to arrive in the market later this year. "You can expect that we're gonna put our balls into it. Luckily, I feel like everything that we've been working for and everything we've learned in the past couple years has really enhanced our production and our writing," he told Rap-Up.
On the musicians he wishes to work with, this singer shared, "I'd love to work with Danger Mouse, I love Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson gets the live instrumentation without it sounding too adult contemporary. There's a fine line."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman