'The Bachelorette': Ali Dumped by Frank
Ali Fedotowsky sadly became the dumpee instead of the dumper this week on "The Bachelorette". Retail manager Frank Neuschaefer who is in Ali's top three choice has stepped out of the competition on his own accord, realizing that he still has feelings for his ex Nicole.
The episode began with Frank confessing that the hometown visit the previous week brought back all his memories with Nicole. He said he wanted to go back to Bartlett, IL to make sure he gives himself a closure on Nicole. When they met, Frank told Nicole that he's still in love with her and that he would have to go back to Chicago to end it with Ali.
Then the scene jumped to unknowing Ali enjoying a one-on-one date with Roberto and Chris L in Tahiti. In these two dates, Ali seemed sure about both of them and even talked about the future with Chris. Both of them in fact got the overnight stay with Ali at the love mansion.
Ali was ready to be on a date with Frank and told the camera that she missed him when he pulled her aside to tell her that he couldn't do it. Later in the interview Frank said, "Ali and I have a connection that very few people have. It's fun, it's romantic, it's sexy, it's everything I would want in a relationship. I could see us getting married one day."
He then explained his decision, saying "I came here to fall in love with Ali, and I did. But there's something holding me back. As my feelings for Ali have grown, these feelings inside me have been brewing for my ex-girlfriend Nicole. As I've fallen in love with Ali, I've realized I might still be in love with Nicole."
Ali told Zap2It in an interview that she thought Frank and Nicole are still together and she wished them happiness. Ali moves on with the final two, Roberto and Chris L., who will join her in Bora Bora to meet her family. Next week, as usual, the men tell-all in a special.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?