First Look at Sam Worthington in 'Debt' and Nicolas Cage in 'Hungry Rabbit'
First look at some upcoming movies, including "The Debt" and "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps", has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly. The official image from the Matthew Vaughn-scripted film has Sam Worthington as the highlight, featuring him pointing his gun. The photo from the Tobey Maguire-produced flick, meanwhile, captures Nicolas Cage alongside his on-screen wife January Jones.
In "The Debt", Worthington plays a fellow agent in the flashbacks. This drama thriller, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. on December 29, follows three Mossad agents who, 20 years after World War II's end, learn that a Nazi war criminal is still alive and set out to pursue him across Europe.
As for Cage, he takes the lead role in "Hungry Rabbit Jumps" and portrays a man whose wife is the victim of a brutal crime. He subsequently becomes entangled with an underground vigilante organization. Directed by Roger Donaldson, this movie is expected to come out in 2011.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding