First Look at Sam Worthington in 'Debt' and Nicolas Cage in 'Hungry Rabbit'
First look at some upcoming movies, including "The Debt" and "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps", has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly. The official image from the Matthew Vaughn-scripted film has Sam Worthington as the highlight, featuring him pointing his gun. The photo from the Tobey Maguire-produced flick, meanwhile, captures Nicolas Cage alongside his on-screen wife January Jones.
In "The Debt", Worthington plays a fellow agent in the flashbacks. This drama thriller, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. on December 29, follows three Mossad agents who, 20 years after World War II's end, learn that a Nazi war criminal is still alive and set out to pursue him across Europe.
As for Cage, he takes the lead role in "Hungry Rabbit Jumps" and portrays a man whose wife is the victim of a brutal crime. He subsequently becomes entangled with an underground vigilante organization. Directed by Roger Donaldson, this movie is expected to come out in 2011.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media