First Look at Sam Worthington in 'Debt' and Nicolas Cage in 'Hungry Rabbit'
First look at some upcoming movies, including "The Debt" and "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps", has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly. The official image from the Matthew Vaughn-scripted film has Sam Worthington as the highlight, featuring him pointing his gun. The photo from the Tobey Maguire-produced flick, meanwhile, captures Nicolas Cage alongside his on-screen wife January Jones.
In "The Debt", Worthington plays a fellow agent in the flashbacks. This drama thriller, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. on December 29, follows three Mossad agents who, 20 years after World War II's end, learn that a Nazi war criminal is still alive and set out to pursue him across Europe.
As for Cage, he takes the lead role in "Hungry Rabbit Jumps" and portrays a man whose wife is the victim of a brutal crime. He subsequently becomes entangled with an underground vigilante organization. Directed by Roger Donaldson, this movie is expected to come out in 2011.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl