First Look at Sam Worthington in 'Debt' and Nicolas Cage in 'Hungry Rabbit'
First look at some upcoming movies, including "The Debt" and "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps", has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly. The official image from the Matthew Vaughn-scripted film has Sam Worthington as the highlight, featuring him pointing his gun. The photo from the Tobey Maguire-produced flick, meanwhile, captures Nicolas Cage alongside his on-screen wife January Jones.
In "The Debt", Worthington plays a fellow agent in the flashbacks. This drama thriller, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. on December 29, follows three Mossad agents who, 20 years after World War II's end, learn that a Nazi war criminal is still alive and set out to pursue him across Europe.
As for Cage, he takes the lead role in "Hungry Rabbit Jumps" and portrays a man whose wife is the victim of a brutal crime. He subsequently becomes entangled with an underground vigilante organization. Directed by Roger Donaldson, this movie is expected to come out in 2011.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016